- 10 hrs ago New Kia Sonet SUV Modified Tastefully In Bangalore: Here Are All The Customisations Made
- 12 hrs ago Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter
- 13 hrs ago Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Sports Royal Challengers Bangalore bowled well, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Eoin Morgan
- Education MP Board 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared, Check MPBSE 12th Result Link
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 21 Highlights: Shehzad Deol Gets Eliminated, Toofani Seniors Exit The Show
- News INS Kavaratti: The silent submarine killer in the seas, to be commissioned into Navy today
- Finance Domestic Air Travel Picks Up Amid Festivities; Delhi-Mumbai Spot Fare Rs. 18,000
- Lifestyle Diabetes In Men: Early Signs And Symptoms To Look Out For
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefits With Prepaid Plans
TVS Motor Company has once again hiked the prices of its Ntorq 125 scooter in the Indian market. The TVS Ntorq 125 scooter has received yet another price hike of Rs 500 in the Indian market since its BS6 update earlier this year.
Although just a marginal price increase, this is the third price hike for the BS6 Ntorq 125 scooter in the last 4 months. The TVS Ntorq had its first hike of Rs 910 in June 2020, then another price hike of Rs 1,500 in August 2020.
Post the price hike, the TVS Ntorq 125 BS6 scooter is now offered with a starting price of Rs 68,385 for the drum brake variant. The disc variant comes with a price tag of Rs 72,385, while the top-spec ‘Race-Edition' is offered at Rs 74,865. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the price hike of Rs 500, no other changes have been made to the scooter. Although TVS did introduce a new paint scheme for its Ntorq Race-Edition recently.
The TVS Ntorq Race-Edition model now comes with a dual-tone Yellow/Black paint scheme, alongside the standard Red/Black dual-tone colour on offer. The prices for the new paint scheme is, however, identical to the standard ‘Red/Black' colour option.
Apart from the price hike, no other changes have been made on the TVS Ntorq 125. The scooter continues to be powered by a BS6-compliant 124cc fuel-injected single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 9.1bhp at 7000rpm and 10.5Nm of torque 5500rpm, paired with a CVT gearbox.
The BS6 update resulted in a slight weight increase, with the Ntorq now 1.9kg heavier with a kerb weight of 118kg. TVS also increased the fuel tank capacity of the scooter from 5-litres to 5.8-litres on the latest version.
Thoughts On The TVS Ntorq 125 Scooter Price Hike
TVS has increased the prices of the Ntorq scooter yet again in the Indian market. The scooter continues to rival the likes of the Honda Activa 125, Suzuki Access 125 and the new range of Yamaha 125cc scooter offerings in the market.