- 8 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 10 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 11 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Sports Public outcry in Greece after Olympic medalist opens up about sexual assault
- News Wuhan scientists admit to being bitten by COVID-19 infected bats
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Salman Khan And Other Former Contestants Condole Talent Manager Pista Dhakad's Death
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
TVS Motor Company has recently delivered 25 Apache RTR 160 motorcycles to Bangalore Police. The company has delivered the motorcycle to show the brand's commitment in supporting frontline workers in the country.
The handover was made by Meghashyam Dighole, Head of Marketing, Premium Motorcycles, TVS Motor Company, in the presence of Karnataka Home Minister Shri Basavaraj Bommai, and Commissioner of Police, Bangalore, Kamal Pant.
TVS Apache RTR models have been part of the Bangalore Police's fleet for a long time. With the new models getting added, the fleet will help Police in patrolling the city. The Apache RTR 160 delivered to police will most likely remain in stock condition, except for a few graphic changes.
The Apache RTR 160 model is among the most reliable motorcycles sold in the Indian market. With a low cost of maintenance and its reliability, the Apache RTR 160 proves to be a worthy companion to the Bangalore Police force.
Speaking about the motorcycle itself, the Apache RTR 160 is powered by a 159cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces a maximum of 15.3bhp at 8400rpm and a peak torque of 13.9Nm at 7000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle features halogen headlamps is among the few motorcycles that carry the original design of the Apache model, which was first introduced in India. Other features include a muscular looking fuel tank along with tank shrouds, a single piece rider and pillion seat, alloy wheels, and LED tail lamp; among others.
Suspension duties are handled by a telescopic fork at the front and twin gas-charged shock setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via 270mm and 200mm petal disc units at the front and rear, respectively. The motorcycle also features single-channel ABS as standard.
In related news, TVS Motors has also launched a new 2021 Apache RTR 200 4V in the Indian market. The motorcycle features multiple driving modes along with adjustable front suspension — here are all details.
Thoughts About The TVS Motors Delivering 25 Apache RTR 160 Motorcycles To Bangalore Police
TVS Motor Company has joined a long list of companies, who are constantly conducting CSR initiatives to help frontline workers serving the nation. Bangalore Police will now be using the brand spanking new Apache RTR 160 to patrol the city while being stress-free about its maintenance.