- 10 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 11 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Movies Kavach 2 Actor Pranitaa Pandit And Husband Shivi Pandit Become Proud Parents Of A Baby Girl
- News Case against Congress leader for tweeting tampered image of PM Modi
- Sports ICC Board Meet: Nomination process, simple majority or 2/3rd on agenda
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hosur based two-wheeler manufacturer, TVS Motor Company has announced an extension of warranty and free services for its customers in light of the rapidly changing health situation in the country.
The brand had earlier extended warranty and free services for vehicles during lockdown 1.0 earlier this year, and says that the second extension will help its customer base during these unprecedented times.
The company has said that warranty was expiring between, and free services of vehicles that were due between March and April this year are now redeemable until the end of July. The earlier extension was limited until 30 June.
In TVS related news, the brand's Apache RTR 180 BS6 model received a second revision and increase of prices within a period of five months. The motorcycle that was priced at Rs 1, 01,450 until recently, is now available for Rs 1,03,950. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
A transition to BS6 compliance has increased cost for the production and has increased prices of the motorcycle. However, there is a possibility that the brand split the increase of costs over a few months in order to make buying easier for potential customers.
The Apache RTR 180 BS6 models feature a semi digital instrument cluster, LED DRLs, large tank extensions, an engine cowl, a single piece seat, a pillion grab rail, and alloy wheels, among a host of other features.
Suspension duties are handled by telescopic forks at the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 270mm disc at the front, and 200mm one at the rear. Single-channel ABS is offered as standard.
The TVS Apache RTR 180 BS6 model is powered by a 177.6cc engine that produces 160bhp of power and 15.5Nm of torque, and comes mated to a five-speed gearbox. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About TVS Extending Warranty And Free Service Periods For A Second Time
An extension of warranty periods and free services will definitely benefit customers. A lot of folk still have to get vehicles checked and serviced, and have been delayed by the Covid-19 situation in the country.