- 11 hrs ago Kerala State Road Transport Corporation’s Long Distance Bus Services Put On Hold: Details
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights From Two-Wheeler Market From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report For July 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycles Register 37% Growth In Monthly Sales
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 India Launch To Happen Soon: Spied Testing In India
- News Ayodhya railway station ready for makeover with Rs 104.77 crore
- Sports Golfer Chawrasia tests positive for COVID-19, in home quarantine
- Movies Friendship Day 2020: Anushka Sharma, Ayushmann Khurrana, Vicky Kaushal & Others Wish Their Pals!
- Finance Markets Next Week: MPC Outcome, Earnings, Macro Data To Give Direction
- Technology Sennheiser HD 458 BT Special Edition Noise Cancellation Headphones Announced: Price, Specifications
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti’s Beautiful Red Bridal Lehenga Is All You Need To Get Good Photographs At Your Wedding
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hosur based two-wheeler manufacturer, TVS Motor Company has announced an extension of warranty and free services for its customers in light of the rapidly changing health situation in the country.
The brand had earlier extended warranty and free services for vehicles during lockdown 1.0 earlier this year, and says that the second extension will help its customer base during these unprecedented times.
The company has said that warranty was expiring between, and free services of vehicles that were due between March and April this year are now redeemable until the end of July. The earlier extension was limited until 30 June.
In TVS related news, the brand's Apache RTR 180 BS6 model received a second revision and increase of prices within a period of five months. The motorcycle that was priced at Rs 1, 01,450 until recently, is now available for Rs 1,03,950. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
A transition to BS6 compliance has increased cost for the production and has increased prices of the motorcycle. However, there is a possibility that the brand split the increase of costs over a few months in order to make buying easier for potential customers.
The Apache RTR 180 BS6 models feature a semi digital instrument cluster, LED DRLs, large tank extensions, an engine cowl, a single piece seat, a pillion grab rail, and alloy wheels, among a host of other features.
Suspension duties are handled by telescopic forks at the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 270mm disc at the front, and 200mm one at the rear. Single-channel ABS is offered as standard.
The TVS Apache RTR 180 BS6 model is powered by a 177.6cc engine that produces 160bhp of power and 15.5Nm of torque, and comes mated to a five-speed gearbox. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About TVS Extending Warranty And Free Service Periods For A Second Time
An extension of warranty periods and free services will definitely benefit customers. A lot of folk still have to get vehicles checked and serviced, and have been delayed by the Covid-19 situation in the country.