- 11 hrs ago New Kia Sonet SUV Modified Tastefully In Bangalore: Here Are All The Customisations Made
- 13 hrs ago Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter
- 14 hrs ago Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Sports Royal Challengers Bangalore bowled well, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Eoin Morgan
- Education MP Board 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared, Check MPBSE 12th Result Link
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 21 Highlights: Shehzad Deol Gets Eliminated, Toofani Seniors Exit The Show
- News INS Kavaratti: The silent submarine killer in the seas, to be commissioned into Navy today
- Finance Domestic Air Travel Picks Up Amid Festivities; Delhi-Mumbai Spot Fare Rs. 18,000
- Lifestyle Diabetes In Men: Early Signs And Symptoms To Look Out For
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefits With Prepaid Plans
TVS Motor Company has launched the Jupiter ZX scooter with disc brakes and an i-TouchStart system. The new TVS Jupiter ZX with the disc brakes and the silent-start system is offered with a price tag of Rs 69,052, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The scooter now for the first time comes equipped with a disc brake at the front. Apart from the disc brakes itself, the TVS Jupiter ZX variant also comes with TVS ‘i-TOUCHStart' technology, which is essentially the brand's version of a ‘one-touch single-start' system. This technology eliminates the cranking sound made by the engine during ignition, while also improving battery life in the process.
Other updates on the new TVS Jupiter ZX disc also includes a new ‘all-in-one' lock mechanism. This integrates the ignition system, boot lock and fuel-cap release all through a single keyhole. Apart from the above changes, the TVS Jupiter ZX remains otherwise unchanged.
The TVS Jupiter has already been updated to comply with the latest emission norms. The new TVS Jupiter ZX disc brake variant continues to be powered by the same BS6-compliant 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 7.4bhp at 7000rpm and 8.4bhp at 5500rpm.
The new TVS Jupiter ZX Disc brake variant is offered in a range of three colour options as well: Starlight Blue, Matte Starlight Blue and Royal Wine. The new disc variant sits between the mid-spec Jupiter ZX trim and the range-topping Jupiter Classic Edition. There is also a base-spec variant as well, offered at a slightly more affordable price point.
Apart from the new disc brakes and the silent-start system, the TVS Jupiter also comes with LED headlamps, 12-inch wheels at either end, telescopic front forks and mono-shock suspension setup at the rear, large 21-litre boot capacity and a 6-litre fuel tank; among others.
Thoughts On The New TVS Jupiter ZX Disc Brake Variant
The TVS Jupiter is a popular 110cc scooter offering from the Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer. The TVS Jupiter ZX rivals the likes of the Hero Maestro Edge and the Honda Activa 6G in the Indian market.