- 8 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 11 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 11 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 13 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Budget Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 22 Highlights: Housemates Create Furor As Sonali Throws Food In The Dustbin
- News Farmers at Singhu border allege conspiracy to kill 4 leaders on Republic Day
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
TVS Motor Company has released its sales figures for the month of November 2020. As per the release, the company has registered a total growth of 21 per cent in the Indian market during the previous month.
The company has registered 322,709 units of sales in the month of November 2020, which is 21 per cent higher than its sales during the same month last year, which stood at 266,582 units. The total sales include both two and three-wheelers sold in the Indian market last month.
Of this, the total two-wheeler segment registered 311,519 units of sales last month. This is again a 25 per cent growth compared to November 2019 when the two-wheeler sales stood at 249,350.
Further breaking down the figures, domestic two-wheeler sales of TVS registered a 30 per cent growth after registering 247,789 units last month, compared to 191,222 units in November 2019.
Of the 247,789 units of two-wheeler sold in November 2020, motorcycle sales registered 133,531 units while scooter sales stood at 106,196 units. Both motorcycle and scooter sales in the domestic market, grew by 26 per cent each compared to their respective sales in November 2019.
Total Export sales for TVS Motor Company remained almost identical in its yearly sales, with 74,074 units of sales in the month of November 2020 as against 74,060 units during the same month in 2019.
However, two-wheeler exports grew by 10 per cent from 58,128 units to 63,730 units in its yearly comparison. The company also stated that the exports during the month of November 2020 were affected due to the cyclone Nivar, which impacted its operations during the last week of the month.
Lastly, the three-wheeler sales of the company registered a minor decline in sales during the previous month. The company registered 11,190 units in November 2020 against 17,232 units during the same period in 2019. Commercial people carrier vehicle sales have been affected post the pandemic, as more people are opting for personal mobility.
Thoughts On The Sales Figures Of TVS Motor Company For November 2020
TVS Motor Company has managed to quickly get back on track in terms of its monthly and yearly sales in the Indian market, after a tough mid-2020. The company will be hoping to continue this momentum into the last month of December and into the new year as well.