- 2 min ago 2021 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Globally Revealed: Features Slight Improvements & Updated Electronics
- 42 min ago New Lexus LS500 Nishijin Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.22 Crore
- 1 hr ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spotted Testing Once Again: Here Are All the Details!
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance Now Available For Arena Customers: Here Are All Details
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor’s Perfect Winged Eyeliner And Sleek High Ponytail Will Surely Beat Your Monday Blues
- News Three injured in clash during rally for Ram Mandir donation in Kutch
- Movies Richa Chadha On Working With #MeToo Accused Subhash Kapoor: I Don't Believe In Social Media Trials
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test: Final day will be about bowling in good areas, being patient, says Smith
- Finance Markets Lose Over 1%, Nifty Below 14300 Levels; RIL Gains 2 Percent
- Technology Oppo Reno 5 Pro With MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC Launched In India: Price, Sale Date
- Travel 5 Best Destinations In India To Escape Harsh Winter
- Education CSEET Result 2021: How To Check ICSI CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET January 2020 Result
TVS Motor Company has introduced its new mobile application, called 'TVS A.R.I.V.E', which stands for Augmented Reality Interactive Vehicle Experience. The new mobile application, as the name suggests offers customers a complete augmented reality experience of their motorcycles.
TVS will use the augmented reality technology to provide its customers with an in-depth explanation and purchase experience of their products. The company will use the technology in an effort to offer its customers a more holistic experience while also engaging them using unique platforms.
Talking about the TVS A.R.I.V.E, app itself, the mobile application will be available across both Android and iOS devices. Currently, the application features the brand's RTR 200 4V and the flagship RR310. However, TVS will introduce the entire range of offerings in the future.
The app further divides each bike into individual models, which can even be downloaded, if required. Each of these models is further said to be split into three sections: Place to explore, scan and 3D mode. While the first two sections use the AR technology, the third mode is introduced for those devices which do not support AR.
The Augmented Reality technology allows customers to get a complete 360-degree experience of the product. The AR tech also features hotspots at various locations on the motorcycle, which further offers additional information and description of that particular part.
Apart from the AR technology itself, the app also offers product information videos of the selected models for the customers to view. There are also provisions on the app, which gives customers the option to book a test ride, locate the nearest dealership or even book the vehicle itself. The TVS A.R.I.V.E app also allows owners to scan the motorcycle and receive additional information as well.
Thoughts On The TVS A.R.I.V.E Mobile App
The TVS A.R.I.V.E mobile application gives customers a unique way of experiencing the products. Customers will be able to get a complete 360-degree view and explanation of the motorcycles, from the comfort of their homes.