- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
TVS Motor Company has introduced its new mobile application, called 'TVS A.R.I.V.E', which stands for Augmented Reality Interactive Vehicle Experience. The new mobile application, as the name suggests offers customers a complete augmented reality experience of their motorcycles.
TVS will use the augmented reality technology to provide its customers with an in-depth explanation and purchase experience of their products. The company will use the technology in an effort to offer its customers a more holistic experience while also engaging them using unique platforms.
Talking about the TVS A.R.I.V.E, app itself, the mobile application will be available across both Android and iOS devices. Currently, the application features the brand's RTR 200 4V and the flagship RR310. However, TVS will introduce the entire range of offerings in the future.
The app further divides each bike into individual models, which can even be downloaded, if required. Each of these models is further said to be split into three sections: Place to explore, scan and 3D mode. While the first two sections use the AR technology, the third mode is introduced for those devices which do not support AR.
The Augmented Reality technology allows customers to get a complete 360-degree experience of the product. The AR tech also features hotspots at various locations on the motorcycle, which further offers additional information and description of that particular part.
Apart from the AR technology itself, the app also offers product information videos of the selected models for the customers to view. There are also provisions on the app, which gives customers the option to book a test ride, locate the nearest dealership or even book the vehicle itself. The TVS A.R.I.V.E app also allows owners to scan the motorcycle and receive additional information as well.
Thoughts On The TVS A.R.I.V.E Mobile App
The TVS A.R.I.V.E mobile application gives customers a unique way of experiencing the products. Customers will be able to get a complete 360-degree view and explanation of the motorcycles, from the comfort of their homes.