- 14 min ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 2 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 4 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Movies When Alia Bhatt Confessed About Loving Sidharth Malhotra: I Love Him, There's No Stress; I'm Not Nachaoing Him
- Finance IRCTC To Resume e-Catering Services From February
- News Unlike other parties, we have 'neta', 'niyat' to take BJP forward: BJP chief Nadda
- Sports IPL 2021: BCCI to host IPL 14 Auction on February 18, claims official; venue not decided yet
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Education UPSC Civil Services 2021: No Extra Attempt For Aspirants Who Missed Exam Due To COVID
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
TVS Motor Company has introduced its new mobile application, called 'TVS A.R.I.V.E', which stands for Augmented Reality Interactive Vehicle Experience. The new mobile application, as the name suggests offers customers a complete augmented reality experience of their motorcycles.
TVS will use the augmented reality technology to provide its customers with an in-depth explanation and purchase experience of their products. The company will use the technology in an effort to offer its customers a more holistic experience while also engaging them using unique platforms.
Talking about the TVS A.R.I.V.E, app itself, the mobile application will be available across both Android and iOS devices. Currently, the application features the brand's RTR 200 4V and the flagship RR310. However, TVS will introduce the entire range of offerings in the future.
The app further divides each bike into individual models, which can even be downloaded, if required. Each of these models is further said to be split into three sections: Place to explore, scan and 3D mode. While the first two sections use the AR technology, the third mode is introduced for those devices which do not support AR.
The Augmented Reality technology allows customers to get a complete 360-degree experience of the product. The AR tech also features hotspots at various locations on the motorcycle, which further offers additional information and description of that particular part.
Apart from the AR technology itself, the app also offers product information videos of the selected models for the customers to view. There are also provisions on the app, which gives customers the option to book a test ride, locate the nearest dealership or even book the vehicle itself. The TVS A.R.I.V.E app also allows owners to scan the motorcycle and receive additional information as well.
Thoughts On The TVS A.R.I.V.E Mobile App
The TVS A.R.I.V.E mobile application gives customers a unique way of experiencing the products. Customers will be able to get a complete 360-degree view and explanation of the motorcycles, from the comfort of their homes.