- 6 hrs ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 20 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale Discount Offer On Motorola Smartphones
- Finance SBI & GAIL Stocks: Brokers Say "Buy" For Long Term Gains
- News Haryana Unlock Guidelines: What is open, What is not; Check details
- Movies Exclusive: Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Kartik Aaryan, Varun Dhawan and Ajay Devgn To Begin Film Shoots
- Sports Euro 2020: Feud between Mbappé and Giroud escalates
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
TVS Motor Company has increased the price of the Apache RTR 200 4V model in the Indian market. The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is currently available in two variants: single-channel and dual-channel ABS. Both variants are affected by the latest price increase.
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V variant prices have gone up by Rs 1,500. After the latest price increase, the Apache RTR 200 4V single-channel and dual-channel now retail at Rs 1.25 lakh and Rs 1.30 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Although the price increase is marginal, the company has launched new festive offers on the Apache RTR 200 4V range and other models sold in the market. Customers looking to purchase either variant of the motorcycle are awarded a cashback of Rs 5,000.
Additionally, the company is offering attractive finance schemes such as low monthly instalments, flexible repayment scheme and more. Customers can choose between two low downpayment schemes offered by the company at Rs 16,999 and Rs 21,999.
Other finance offers from the company include a Low EMI of Rs 2,999, a Step-Up EMI Scheme and 50 per cent less EMI for the first three months from the date of purchase. The company also promises a 10-minute approval on debit and credit card EMI option.
Speaking about the Apache RTR 200 4V, the motorcycle comes packed with features. This includes new LED headlamps, resigned position lamps, feather touch start, new body graphics, and the brand's (GTT) Glide Through Technology to manoeuvre in stop-start traffic.
The motorcycle also features a Bluetooth enabled LCD instrument cluster that supports the brand's ‘SmartXConnect' connected technology offering a host of information including rider telemetry data as well. It also features a Race-Tuned slipper clutch, dual-channel ABS with rear lift mitigation, depending on the model.
The 2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is powered by a fuel-injected 197.75 cc single-cylinder, four-valve, air/oil-cooled engine. It produces a maximum power output of 20.2bhp at 8,500rpm, and a peak torque of 16.8Nm at 7,500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
The RTR 200 4V is offered in two colour options: Gloss Black & Pearl White. The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V rivals the Bajaj Pulsar NS200, KTM 200 Duke and the recently launched Honda Hornet 2.0; among others sold in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Prices Increased
TVS Motor Company has increased the price of its popular Apache RTR 200 4V range by a slight margin in the market. However, to make the price increase redundant during the festive season, the company is offering exciting discounts and finance scheme for buyers in the country.