- Technology List Of Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2022
- Sports Premier League: Watford 1-3 Manchester City: Silva at the double as champions go top
- Finance Stocks To Buy: Bluechip Stocks That Are Down More Than 30% From Highs
- News Days after recommending booster dose, INSACOG says more experiments needed to assess its impact
- Movies Bigg Boss 5 Tamil Elimination This Week: Abishek Raaja Gets Eliminated Again!
- Lifestyle Your Eye Shadow Looks Sorted Ft. Malaika Arora And Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
TVS Motor has launched the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V motorcycle with Super-Moto ABS at Rs 1,23,500 ex-showroom (Delhi). Sadly, now the Apache RTR 200 4V will be offered with a single-channel ABS instead of the dual-channel or switchable ABS mode. Other than this, nothing has been changed on the motorcycle.
The Apache RTR 200 4V continues to feature a feather touch start, LED headlamp with DRLs, body graphics, the brand's (GTT) Glide Through Technology to manoeuvre in stop-start traffic and a digital instrument cluster with connectivity features such as the brand's ‘SmartXConnect' connected technology. It offers a host of information including rider telemetry data as well.
Mechanically, the engine on the 2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V also remains unchanged. It features the same fuel-injected 197.75 cc single-cylinder, four-valve, air/oil-cooled engine. The unit produces 20.2bhp of power at 8,500rpm, and a peak torque of 16.8Nm at 7,500rpm. In comparison, the BS4 model had a peak torque output of 18.1Nm at 7,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle also features mechanical parts such as suspension setup and braking hardware have been carried forward from the BS4 model. The motorcycle gets telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking duties are handled via petal disc brakes at both ends. The Apache RTR 200 4V will be available in two colours: Pearl White and Gloss Black.
In other recent TVS news, the company has announced that its Radeon commuter motorcycle has registered over three lakh units sold. To celebrate the new sales milestone, the company has introduced new colour schemes for the Radeon motorcycle. The motorcycle is powered by the same 109.7cc engine that produces 8.08bhp of power at 7,350rpm and 8.7Nm of peak torque at 4,500rpm and comes mated to a four-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Super Moto ABS Introduced On The Apache RTR 200 4V
One of the main selling points of the Apache RTR 200 4V was the dual-channel ABS and now the company has converted it into a single channel one. This update might hamper the sales of the motorcycle in the market.