- 38 min ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- 2 hrs ago Images Of The Third Generation Hyundai i20 Leaked — All You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- 6 hrs ago Hero Passion Pro BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,990
- Technology Lenovo Might Launch Smartphone With Snapdragon 865 Processor
- Sports 100 metres in 9.51 seconds: Now Kambala racer Nishant Shetty breaks Srinivas Gowda's record
- Movies Fans Compare Kiara Advani’s Guilty Trailer To 13 Reason Why!
- News Ashraf Ghani secures second term as Afghan president
- Lifestyle Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Indians Are Increasingly Choosing Gold ETFs For Investment
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
TVS Motor Company has launched the new BS6 Apache RR310 in the Indian market. The new (2020) TVS Apache RR310 BS6 is offered with a starting price of Rs 2.40 Lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new RR310 comes with a host of new features, added equipment and a new dual-tone paint scheme. The new TVS Apache RR310 now comes in two paint schemes: Racing Red and Titanium Black; a new paint scheme with red accents all around.
The new RR310 also features a host of new equipment and features on the 2020 BS6 model. This includes a new 5-inch TFT colour instrument console, with TVS proprietary Smart Xonnect technology
The motorcycle also comes with four riding modes: Rain, Urban, Sport and Track. Other features on the 2020 TVS Apache RR310 include: throttle-by-wire, bluetooth connectivity, Glide Through Technology Plus (GTT), day/night modes on the instrument console and smartphone connectivity through TVS Connect App.
The new TVS Apache RR310 also carries forward certain features from the previous model. This includes RT-slipper Clutch, Bi-LED Twin projector headlamps, RT-fuel injection system and a host of other features as well.
The BS6 Apache RR310 continues to be powered by an updated version of the same 312cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine. It produces the same 33bhp and 28Nm of peak torque, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
Bookings for the new TVS Apache RR310 will begin soon, with deliveries said to start from the second-week of February.
Meghashyam Dighole, Head of Marketing (Premium Motorcycles), TVS Motor Company, said, "The super-premium motorcycle he been a favourite amongst motorcycle enthusiasts and is considered an ultimate track machine, since it's launch in 2017."
"The newly launched machine will further move the needle by creating a technological benchmark with many segment first features, thereby strengthening it's status of being the best-in-class vehicle."
Thoughts About The 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6
The new TVS Apache RR310 comes with a host of new updates, both to it's exterior and technical side, while also complying with the latest emission norms. The 2020 Apache RR310 will continue to rival the likes of the Yamaha R3 and the KTM RC390 in the Indian market.