- 8 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 9 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 11 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
The TVS Apache RR310 launched in India back in 2017 and became a hit for the Indian two-wheeler manufacturer. Now, according to GaadiWaadi, the company is expected to launch the BS6 version of the entry-level sports bike on January 25, 2020. The motorcycle is also likely to get some cosmetic tweaks and some new features.
Some of the changes that the BS6 RR 310 will feature are an all-new fully-digital coloured instrument cluster, which is the biggest update done to the motorcycle, and a brand new dual-tone paint scheme with racing-inspired graphics. The RR 310 might also get a pair of better tyres than the current generations Michelin Pilot Street for better performance on the tracks.
Mechanically, the BS6 Apache RR 310 will draw power from the same 312cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine.
The current generation engine produces 34bhp of power at 9,700 rpm and 27.3Nm of peak torque and is mated to a 6-speed transmission.
But, there might be a variation in the power figures, thanks to the BS6 engine. Mostly, there is going to be a slight drop in power.
Other than these changes, the new BS6 RR 310 will remain mostly the same. The motorcycle will feature the same LED headlamps, LED taillights, dual-channel ABS and a slipper clutch and all of this comes as standard.
The Apache RR 310 has been designed extensively to provide top-notch aerodynamic performance. The motorcycle has also gone through 300 hours of wind -tunnel testing. T
he company has also designed a deflector cowl that diverts engine heat downwards and away from the rider's legs. And since all of these features will come in the BS6 RR 310, we are expecting the motorcycle to be smoother than before.
The current BS 4 model is priced at Rs 2.27 Lakh (ex-showroom). So, the new BS6 variant might be priced at a premium over the current generation model. The BS6 Apache RR 310 could be priced at Rs 2.50 lakh ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The BS6 Apache RR 310
The RR310 is the current flagship model from TVS's portfolio and once the company launches the BS6 RR 310, it will go up against the likes of the KTM RC390, BMW G 310 R and Bajaj Dominar 400.