- 1 hr ago Images Of The Third Generation Hyundai i20 Leaked — All You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- 5 hrs ago Hero Passion Pro BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,990
- 1 day ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Movies Neha Kakkar On Ex, Himansh Kohli's Allegations: Don’t Dare To Use My Name & Don’t Become Bechara
- Sports Mary Pierce to visit New Delhi in search of the next Indian tennis star at the Roland-Garros Junior Wild Card Series
- Lifestyle Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- News Amit Shah to visit Arunachal on Thursday, to take part in Statehood Day event
- Technology Foxconn Offering Yuan 3,000 Reward To Employees To Resume Work Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Indians Are Increasingly Choosing Gold ETFs For Investment
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
The TVS Apache RR310 launched in India back in 2017 and became a hit for the Indian two-wheeler manufacturer. Now, according to GaadiWaadi, the company is expected to launch the BS6 version of the entry-level sports bike on January 25, 2020. The motorcycle is also likely to get some cosmetic tweaks and some new features.
Some of the changes that the BS6 RR 310 will feature are an all-new fully-digital coloured instrument cluster, which is the biggest update done to the motorcycle, and a brand new dual-tone paint scheme with racing-inspired graphics. The RR 310 might also get a pair of better tyres than the current generations Michelin Pilot Street for better performance on the tracks.
Mechanically, the BS6 Apache RR 310 will draw power from the same 312cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine.
The current generation engine produces 34bhp of power at 9,700 rpm and 27.3Nm of peak torque and is mated to a 6-speed transmission.
But, there might be a variation in the power figures, thanks to the BS6 engine. Mostly, there is going to be a slight drop in power.
Other than these changes, the new BS6 RR 310 will remain mostly the same. The motorcycle will feature the same LED headlamps, LED taillights, dual-channel ABS and a slipper clutch and all of this comes as standard.
The Apache RR 310 has been designed extensively to provide top-notch aerodynamic performance. The motorcycle has also gone through 300 hours of wind -tunnel testing. T
he company has also designed a deflector cowl that diverts engine heat downwards and away from the rider's legs. And since all of these features will come in the BS6 RR 310, we are expecting the motorcycle to be smoother than before.
The current BS 4 model is priced at Rs 2.27 Lakh (ex-showroom). So, the new BS6 variant might be priced at a premium over the current generation model. The BS6 Apache RR 310 could be priced at Rs 2.50 lakh ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The BS6 Apache RR 310
The RR310 is the current flagship model from TVS's portfolio and once the company launches the BS6 RR 310, it will go up against the likes of the KTM RC390, BMW G 310 R and Bajaj Dominar 400.