- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 13 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
TVS Motor Company has announced that their 'Apache' range of premium motorcycles has achieved a new global milestone, after registering over 4 million units of sales since its introduction in the Indian market.
The TVS Apache series was launched in India by the Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer, back in 2005. Today, the TVS Apache series is said to be the fastest-growing premium motorcycle range in the country.
The motorcycle range consists of both Naked and SuperSport offerings. The Naked streetfighter models under the range come in the form of RTR Series. This consists of the RTR 160, RTR 160 4V, RTR 180 and the RTR 200 4V. The SuperSport series was started in 2017 with the launch of the RR310.
The TVS Apache RR310 is also their flagship model across its entire product lineup and comes with a host of features, equipment and technology. The motorcycle is currently one of the most successful models in its segment, mainly thanks to its stylish looks, robust build and strong riding dynamics and superior performance.
K.N. Radhakrishnan, Director & Chief Executive Officer, TVS Motor Company, said,
"It is a momentous day for us at TVS Motor Company, as we achieve the 4 million global sales milestone for our premium motorcycle brand, TVS Apache. Over the years, young and aspirational riders have shown keen interest in performance-oriented, premium motorcycles.
"As a result, the TVS Apache brand has garnered immense popularity amongst motorcycle enthusiasts globally. The platform of Apache motorcycles showcases the company's technological prowess, using years of experience and racing pedigree."
He further added, "With a range of motorcycles from 160cc to 310cc, our focus on premiumisation has resulted in us offering many segment-first features and best-in-class technologies to our customers including the RT-Fi engine tech, GTT (Glide Through Technology), Ride Modes, SmartXonnect, and Slipper Clutch."
To celebrate the occasion, TVS Motor Company collaborated with TVS Apache customers to create the ‘Longest Chequered Flag'. This flag was made at the brand's factory in Mysore and has officially entered the Asia and India Book of Records for being the longest chequered flag, with a length spanning 957 feet.
The flag is also said to have over 2000 images, sourced from its global customers, a way for the brand to express their gratitude towards customers who have faith in the brand.
Thoughts On The TVS Apache Global Sales Milestone
TVS Apache series has been on sale in India for over 15 years now. Over the years, the series has grown a lot, with the brand consistently upgrading and adding new models in the range. The TVS Apache RTR range takes on Bajaj Pulsar range in the Indian market.