- 1 hr ago Groupe PSA Announces The Launch Of Eurorepar Products In India: Will Be Available Through GoMechanic
- 2 hrs ago Honda H’Ness CB 350 Unveiled Globally In India: A New Roadster Motorcycle From The Brand
- 3 hrs ago Pininfarina To Design New Ford SUVs For India: Read More To Find Out
- 4 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival KTM Duke 390 & Adventure 390
- Lifestyle Eczema Diet: What Foods Should You Eat And Avoid
- Technology What Exactly Is Spectrum And Why It Is Important For Telecom Sector?
- News Babri verdict runs counter to SC judgement, constitutional spirit: Congress
- Sports IPL 2020: All eyes on Rahul Tewatia once again
- Finance IT Index Up 27% YTD: Here's Why Brokerages See Further Upside
- Movies Ranvir Shorey Wonders Why People Are Trying To Shut Up Kangana Ranaut: Actors Say Sensational Things
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In October 2020
- Education Shekhar Kapur Appointed As President of FTII Society and Chairman of Governing Council of FTII
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses across the globe have been affected. Our automobile industry has also taken a bit hit due to the nationwide lockdown. Since the Government has eased the lockdown, businesses have started to resume following certain rules and regulations. Automobile manufacturers are doing whatever they can to safeguard their business by taking care of customers of vehicles that have been parked for more than a couple of months due to the lockdown.
TVS Motor Company has recently announced a service programme for its customers called ‘Expert on Wheels'. Through this programme, the company will be able to do periodic maintenance service for the customer's vehicles at their doorsteps. The expert on wheels programme is available in over 300 dealerships across the country.
During the lockdown, TVS came up with certain customer service helplines such as a toll-free number, customer care email id and RoadSide Assistance (RSA) so that customers can get their problems rectified. Moreover, a free service, warranty and AMC services in the duration of lockdown were also extended.
TVS also attended to the broken down vehicles of over 6000 customers at their residences during the lockdown. The company also provided free service and breakdown assistance to more than 2600 essential service providers such as Police and Medical Practitioners.
TVS is also following all the rules and regulations given by the Government to ensure customer safety at the dealerships. Proper sanitation protocols and mandatory PPE suits have been given for the dealership staff. Furthermore, thermal scanning and digital payment methods have been initiated so that the social distancing norms are followed.
In other TVS news, the company has once again increased the price of Jupiter BS6 scooter by around Rs 1,040. TVS Jupiter now gets a starting price of at Rs 63,102 for the base variant, Rs 65,102 for the ZX variant and Rs 69,602 for the Jupiter Classic. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom. The TVS Jupiter BS6 model is powered by a 110 cc single-cylinder engine that now features fuel-injection technology and produces 7.4bhp and a peak torque of 8.4Nm.
Thoughts About The Expert on Wheels Service By TVS
Through this expert on wheels initiative, TVS will be able to cater to the needs of its customers and service their vehicles at their doorstep. By doing so, customers will not have to visit the showroom, which in return will help not spreading the coronavirus and maintaining social distance.