- 28 min ago Skoda Rapid Monte Carlo: Are Dealers Installing New Touchscreens?
- 1 hr ago TVS Motor Extends Warranty And Free Service Period A Second Time: Details
- 1 hr ago Ducati Multistrada 950 Gets A White Colour Scheme: India Launch Soon
- 2 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2021 Models To Feature 12.8-Inch Touchscreen Infotainment System: Details
- Finance Pharma Share Hit Fresh High Even As Indices Trade Weak
- Movies Dil Bechara Title Song: Sushant Singh Rajput Brightens Our Day With One Dance Step At A Time!
- Technology Infinix To Launch Audio Products by July End; Smart TV Launch Before Festive Season
- News The rise and fall of History-sheeter Vikas Dubey: 62 criminal cases, including 5 murder
- Sports Lockdown days: Sharmila Devi wants to make a difference to Team India once hockey resumes
- Lifestyle Juvenile Rheumatoid Idiopathic Arthritis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Triumph Motorcycles India has commenced the pre-launch bookings for the upcoming Tiger 900 in the Indian market. The new Triumph Tiger 900 can now be booked for an amount of Rs 50,000 and is expected to go on sale in the coming weeks.
The Triumph Tiger 900 claims to offer a massive jump in performance compared to the current Tiger 800. The new Tiger 900 will also come with significant design changes as well, with the ADV looking leaner and more aggressive. The new Triumph Tiger 900 will also come with a short beak at the front, along with sleek LED headlamps as well.
The new ADV from Triumph Motorcycles will also come with a host of features and equipment as well. This includes a new TFT screen offering a number of new customisable options, along with smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth. Other features on the new Triumph Tiger 900: 6 riding modes (Rain, Road, Sport, Rider, Off-Road and Off-Road Pro), customisable ABS, traction control and suspension setup.
The Triumph Tiger 900 will come in two variants: Rally and GT. The top-spec Tiger 900 GT is the road-going variant and comes with alloy wheels and lower seat height. The Triumph Tiger 900 Rally, on the other hand, is the off-roader variant and comes with larger seat height, spoke wheels and a host of off-road specific equipment as well.
Both variants will, however, be powered by the same engine. This comes in the form of a new 888cc three-cylinder engine. It comes with a new T-plane triple crankshaft with new lightweight materials, making the engine 2.5kg lighter than the previous unit.
The engine produces the same power output of 94bhp at 8,750rpm, although torque figures from the new engine have gone up by 10 per cent and is now 87Nm at 7,250rpm.
Thoughts About The All-New Triumph Tiger 900 India Launch
The Triumph Tiger 800 is considered to be one of the best-selling ADV offerings in the country. Triumph will be hoping to carry forward the same success with the launch of the Tiger 900 in the Indian market as well. Expect the British motorcycle brand to price the new Tiger 900 at a starting price of around Rs 12 lakh, ex-showroom.