- 41 min ago Hyundai Creta Sales Crosses 5 Lakh Mark Since 2015 In India: New Benchmark Set
- 51 min ago Hyundai Car Discounts & Independence Day Benefits: Special Offers On Various Models For August 2020
- 1 hr ago Audi Launches The Updated Version Of The ‘MyAudi Connect’ App: Read More To Find Out What's New
- 2 hrs ago FASTag Transactions Cross 86 Million In July 2020: Over 18 Million Tags Issued Till Date
- News Bengaluru violence: An attempt to polarise, cops dig further
- Sports Casillas retirement headlines La Liga week
- Lifestyle Hina Khan’s Adorable Pictures In A Neutral-Toned Cute Dress Will Take All Your Blues Away
- Technology HTC Wildfire Series, HTC U20 5G, HTC Desire 20 Pro Get EEC Certification
- Movies Maanyata Dutt Releases Statement After Sanjay Dutt's Cancer Diagnosis; 'We Will Emerge As Winners'
- Finance Now You Can Use Aadhaar-Linked Post Office Savings Account For Govt Subsidies
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Triumph Motorcycles India recently launched the much-awaited 2020 Street Triple RS in the Indian market. The motorcycle has been priced at Rs 11.13 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new Street Triple RS comes with a host of new features, added equipment and a completely reworked engine as well.
According to a report by Carandbike, the company plans to increase prices on the new model by up to Rs 50,000. However, customers that complete the purchase of the new Street Triple RS before June 30, 2020, can take advantage of the current prices.
The 2020 Street triple RS gets some cosmetic updates that include a revised set of twin LED headlamps with sleeker LED DRLs integrated into the main setup. Triumph Motorcycles have also updated the tail section with a sleeker and sharper look, along with updates to the belly pan and the fuel tank as well. Moreover, the motorcycle now also comes with a new layout on its updated TFT Instrument cluster. Other changes also include fresh body graphics and new colour options, giving it a fresh appeal.
As we mentioned before, the 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS now comes with a reworked engine, which complies with the latest BS6 norms. The unit is a 765cc in-line three-cylinder unit, which now produces 121bhp at 11,750rpm and 79Nm of peak torque at 9,350rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox with up/down quickshifter as standard, along with a slip and assist clutch. The engine on the 2020 Street triple has been derived from the 765cc Moto2 engine.
In other recent Triumph Motorcycle news, the company is also looking at introducing its mid-spec variant, the Street Triple R, which is expected to go on sale in the Indian market sometime this year.
Powering the Street Triple R will be a 765cc, 3-cylinder engine that produces 116bhp of power at 12,000rpm and 77Nm of peak torque at 9,400 rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox via a slip-assist clutch. The motorcycle will also feature three riding modes.
Thoughts About The Price Hike For The Triumph Street Triple RS
The new Street Triple RS will be the motorcycle that will offer a lot of power for a street naked along with a host of electronic aids. The new Street Triple RS in India continues to rival the likes of the Kawasaki Z900 and the KTM 790 Duke.