- 57 min ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- Movies Abhinav Shukla On Rakhi Sawant Pulling Strings Of His Shorts In BB 14: It Was A Violation Of My Personal Space
- News Assam assembly elections 2021: BJP, allies finalise sharing of 86 out of 126 seats
- Finance 4 Special FD Schemes For Senior Citizens Which They Can Opt Before 31st March 2021
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah wedding: South actress or sports presenter; who is going to be 'Jassi Ki Dulhaniya'?
- Education TANCET Admit Card 2021: Anna University To Release Admit Card Today
- Technology Motorola Moto G10, Moto G30 India Launch Officially Teased
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor Raises Temperature In Delhi As She Steps Out In A Light Yellow Saree For Panghat Song Launch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Triumph Motorcycles UK has unveiled the new Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition motorcycle. The new Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond edition has been inspired by the custom stunt bike built for the upcoming James Bond movie 'No Time To Die'.
The Triumph Scrambler 1200 custom motorcycle will feature in the upcoming James Bond movie. This will be the first time the British motorcycle manufacturer partners with the iconic franchise. The Bond Edition of the Triumph Scrambler 1200 will be limited to just 250 units worldwide and is priced at GBP 18,500 OTR (equivalent to Rs 17.10 lakh, as of 23rd May exchange rates).
The special edition and ultra-rare motorcycle is based on the top-spec ‘XE' variant of the Scrambler 1200. In addition to all the features on the standard model, the Bond Edition will further come with a number of customised touches as well.
This includes a unique billet riser clamp with laser-etched individual numbering, 007 branding all around, blacked-out finishes, premium Sapphire Black paint scheme, oversized tank badge, leather seats with embossed 007 logo, Bond TFT instrument cluster start-up screen, black-anodised finished all around, black rear wheel adjuster, stainless steel headlight grille and Arrow silence with carbon-fibre end caps.
The lucky 250 customers of the Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition motorcycle, will also be presented with a special ‘Bond Handover Pack' as well. This includes a numbered certificate of authenticity which will be hand-signed by Triumph Motorcycles CEO, Nick Bloor.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, updates and customisation, the Bond Edition of the Scrambler 1200 will remain unchanged mechanically. It continues to be powered by 1200cc parallel-twin engine producing 89bhp at 7,400rpm and 110Nm of torque at 3,950rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle comes with 47mm fully-adjustable Showa USD forks at the front with 250mm of travel. The rear suspension is handled by a fully-adjustable dual-spring setup from Ohlins, again with 250mm of travel. Braking is through dual 320mm discs at the front and a single 220mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS. The motorcycle weighs in at 207kg and has a 16-litre fuel tank capacity.
Thoughts About The 2020 Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition
The Bond Edition Scrambler 1200 is part of the partnership between the Bond franchise and the motorcycle brand. The Scrambler 1200 Custom stunt bike on which the Bond Edition has been based will be seen on the upcoming James Bond movie, No Time To Die, with Daniel Craig reprising his role and the iconic British Spy.