- 6 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 9 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 10 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- Sports Tokyo Olympics-bound Indian athletes attend workshop to learn Japanese cultural sensitivity
- Movies Ram Gopal Varma Congratulates Dhananjay On The Success Of Popcorn Monkey Tiger
- News Government scraps Jammu and Kashmir Bank recruitment process
- Technology Tenda F6 Wireless N300 Router Review: Basic Router And Repeater For All
- Lifestyle Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Triumph Motorcycles has announced the start of deliveries of its flagship motorcycle, the Rocket 3R in the Indian market. The new Triumph Rocket 3R was launched in India last month, with a price tag of Rs 18 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Bookings for the Triumph Rocket 3R began at the time of launch as well. Now the company has announced the start of phase-wise deliveries for the Rocket 3R motorcycle. The first phase of deliveries will begin across eight cities in the country: Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh, Pune, Delhi and Mumbai.
Triumph also announced that the deliveries for the second batch of Rocket 3R motorcycle will begin by either end-February or early-March. The Rocket 3R is the brand's latest flagship model in the Indian market.
Shoeb Farooq, General Manager, Triumph Motorcycles India, stated:
"We're glad to kick-start the deliveries of this Rocket 3 R. We've had an astounding demand to bring the product in the country and an even amplified response to the bookings. I'm glad to say that the first batch of 40 Rocket 3R's - that are coming to India have been sold out. Keeping in mind the enthusiastic response we are receiving for our flagship motorcycle, our next action is to carry out the deliveries well within time."
The new 2020 Triumph rocket 3R is powered by a 2.500cc in-line three-cylinder engine. It produces 165bhp at 6000rpm and 221Nm of peak torque at 4000rpm. The torque on offer on the Rocket 3R is the highest offered on any production-spec motorcycle in the world.
Internationally, the Triumph Rocket 3 is offered with a choice of two variants: Rocket 3R and the Rocket 3 GT. However, the British brand introduced just the ‘3R' variant in the Indian market. The 2020 Triumph Rocket 3R is also offered in a range of two colour choices — Korosi Red and Phantom Black.
In terms of features, the Triumph Rocket 3R comes with all the bells and whistles. This includes LED headlamps, DRLs, taillights, torque-assisted clutch, heated grips, extended fly screen, adjustable footpegs and a host of others.
Thoughts On The Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycle Deliveries
The Triumph Rocket 3R is the latest flagship offering from the British brand in the Indian market. The Rocket 3R comes with the largest displacement engine offered on any production-spec motorcycle in the world. The 2500cc doesn't have any direct rivals in the Indian market.