- 7 hrs ago Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- 13 hrs ago Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- 15 hrs ago Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 1 day ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Lifestyle 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Triumph Motorcycles has announced the start of deliveries of its flagship motorcycle, the Rocket 3R in the Indian market. The new Triumph Rocket 3R was launched in India last month, with a price tag of Rs 18 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Bookings for the Triumph Rocket 3R began at the time of launch as well. Now the company has announced the start of phase-wise deliveries for the Rocket 3R motorcycle. The first phase of deliveries will begin across eight cities in the country: Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh, Pune, Delhi and Mumbai.
Triumph also announced that the deliveries for the second batch of Rocket 3R motorcycle will begin by either end-February or early-March. The Rocket 3R is the brand's latest flagship model in the Indian market.
Shoeb Farooq, General Manager, Triumph Motorcycles India, stated:
"We're glad to kick-start the deliveries of this Rocket 3 R. We've had an astounding demand to bring the product in the country and an even amplified response to the bookings. I'm glad to say that the first batch of 40 Rocket 3R's - that are coming to India have been sold out. Keeping in mind the enthusiastic response we are receiving for our flagship motorcycle, our next action is to carry out the deliveries well within time."
The new 2020 Triumph rocket 3R is powered by a 2.500cc in-line three-cylinder engine. It produces 165bhp at 6000rpm and 221Nm of peak torque at 4000rpm. The torque on offer on the Rocket 3R is the highest offered on any production-spec motorcycle in the world.
Internationally, the Triumph Rocket 3 is offered with a choice of two variants: Rocket 3R and the Rocket 3 GT. However, the British brand introduced just the ‘3R' variant in the Indian market. The 2020 Triumph Rocket 3R is also offered in a range of two colour choices — Korosi Red and Phantom Black.
In terms of features, the Triumph Rocket 3R comes with all the bells and whistles. This includes LED headlamps, DRLs, taillights, torque-assisted clutch, heated grips, extended fly screen, adjustable footpegs and a host of others.
Thoughts On The Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycle Deliveries
The Triumph Rocket 3R is the latest flagship offering from the British brand in the Indian market. The Rocket 3R comes with the largest displacement engine offered on any production-spec motorcycle in the world. The 2500cc doesn't have any direct rivals in the Indian market.