- 6 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 9 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 23 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Supreme Court-appointed panel on farm laws to hold first meeting on Jan 19
- Movies Usthad Ghulam Mustafa Khan Passes Away: Lata Mangeshkar, AR Rahman, Pay Tribute To The Legendary Singer
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Chennaiyin FC vs East Bengal: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Triumph Motorcycles is said to go on a product offensive in the Indian market, starting from January 2021. The company is planning to introduce nine new bikes in the Indian market over the next six months, including a few special edition versions as well.
According to reports from PTI, Triumph is working on consolidating its position in the niche motorcycle segment in the Indian market. The company is said to be hopeful of achieving a 20 to 25 per cent growth in its current fiscal year (July 2020 - June 2021), after witnessing flat sales in the first half of the 2020 calendar year due to the pandemic.
Shoeb Farooq, Business Head, Triumph Motorcycles India told PTI,
"We are planning to launch nine new models from January to June, which will include some special editions in our current product range. This will be for the first time that we will be adding special editions in our product portfolio here. And, of course, some of the current products will also go with the regular refresh."
"So all this put together, we are going to have a very very busy six months from January onwards and somewhere in June we will have a completely new range and much larger portfolio to customers."
Farooq further added, "Despite industry's de-growth, Triumph as a brand has done well. In the last 6-7 months, including the pandemic period, we have done almost the same volumes that we did last year."
"In fact, starting from July, the volumes have actually grown over by 12 per cent which is a big positive and beating the industry and growing our market share has really given us a very good start post the pandemic."
Triumph Motorcycles already have a wide range of products in the Indian market. This ranges from the roadsters, adventure tourers, modern-classics and the range-topping Rocket 3GT.
The company will soon be introducing the brand's entry-level offering, the Trident 660 in the Indian market. Bookings for the motorcycle has already begun, with a launch expected in January 2021. The Triumph Trident 660 will be the first of nine models to go on sale in India next year.
Thoughts On The Triumph Motorcycles Product Offensive For India
Triumph is working on cementing itself in the premium motorcycle segment of the Indian market. The company is also working on improving its sales volume in the country, with the launch of multiple new products in the market.