- 32 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 20 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- Movies Mira Rajput Credits Hubby Shahid Kapoor For Helping Her Stay Calm And Happy During Her Pregnancies
- Sports India vs Australia: Pakistan cricketers hail Team India's incredible series win Down Under
- News From Lady Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: List of celebrities joining Biden's star-studded inauguration
- Finance PM Jan Dhan Account Holders Cross 41 Crore Mark
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Triumph Motorcycles is said to go on a product offensive in the Indian market, starting from January 2021. The company is planning to introduce nine new bikes in the Indian market over the next six months, including a few special edition versions as well.
According to reports from PTI, Triumph is working on consolidating its position in the niche motorcycle segment in the Indian market. The company is said to be hopeful of achieving a 20 to 25 per cent growth in its current fiscal year (July 2020 - June 2021), after witnessing flat sales in the first half of the 2020 calendar year due to the pandemic.
Shoeb Farooq, Business Head, Triumph Motorcycles India told PTI,
"We are planning to launch nine new models from January to June, which will include some special editions in our current product range. This will be for the first time that we will be adding special editions in our product portfolio here. And, of course, some of the current products will also go with the regular refresh."
"So all this put together, we are going to have a very very busy six months from January onwards and somewhere in June we will have a completely new range and much larger portfolio to customers."
Farooq further added, "Despite industry's de-growth, Triumph as a brand has done well. In the last 6-7 months, including the pandemic period, we have done almost the same volumes that we did last year."
"In fact, starting from July, the volumes have actually grown over by 12 per cent which is a big positive and beating the industry and growing our market share has really given us a very good start post the pandemic."
Triumph Motorcycles already have a wide range of products in the Indian market. This ranges from the roadsters, adventure tourers, modern-classics and the range-topping Rocket 3GT.
The company will soon be introducing the brand's entry-level offering, the Trident 660 in the Indian market. Bookings for the motorcycle has already begun, with a launch expected in January 2021. The Triumph Trident 660 will be the first of nine models to go on sale in India next year.
Thoughts On The Triumph Motorcycles Product Offensive For India
Triumph is working on cementing itself in the premium motorcycle segment of the Indian market. The company is also working on improving its sales volume in the country, with the launch of multiple new products in the market.