- 4 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 9 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News ‘Opinion can change’: CJI Bobde amid row over members of SC-appointed farm panel
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna ‘Cannot Wait’ For Vijay Deverakonda’s Liger; Calls It A Masterpiece
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Triumph Motorcycles India has launched its premium pre-owned motorcycle sales channel called 'Approved Triumph' in the country. Indian premium and performance motorcycle buyers now have an option to purchase a used Triumph motorcycle that is certified by the brand.
The company has announced that each of the motorcycles listed under the pre-owned section will undergo strict scrutiny. These motorcycles will undergo a multipoint checkup for various aspects of the bike. It will ensure customers choosing a pre-owned motorcycle, a hassle-free and genuine Triumph experience.
Further enhancing the pre-owned purchase experience, the company is offering a host of benefits. This includes a one-year warranty covered for unlimited kilometres from the date of purchase.
Approved Triumph customers will also receive a certificate from the brand along with (RSA) Road-Side Assistance for a year. The company will also provide customers with a complete service history of the motorcycle along with a valid (PUC) Pollution Under Control certificate and help with the transfer of ownership.
Speaking on the launch of the Approved Triumph programme, Shoeb Farooq, business head, Triumph Motorcycles India, said, "We continuously put efforts to come up with innovative and practical ideas to assist our customers. The programme has been introduced the basis of our customers' demand for an official pre-owned motorcycle business."
He further added, "We aim to attract new customers and enable them to own their dream Triumph at an attractive price point, a one-year warranty, and ensuring required technical checks for a smoother experience. This programme will also open doors for more customers to be a part of the Triumph family and experience the brand and its motorcycles."
In a press statement, the company emphasised on the amount of attention to detail that will go in approving the motorcycle for the pre-owned programme. The motorcycle entering the used sales channel will be put through its paces by a long checklist and a thorough servicing of the motorcycle.
Triumph Motorcycles ensures a stress-free pre-owned motorcycle buying experience. The company want pre-owned buyers to purchase the motorcycle and start riding, without the need for any additional care.
Additionally, the company is also providing pre-owned customers with a host of finance options to help make the purchase decision. It will help reduce the initial commitment needed to purchase these pre-owned motorcycles as well.
Thoughts About Triumph Motorcycles Launching ‘Approved Triumph' Pre-Owned Sales In India
Triumph Motorcycles has launched an easier way for Indian motorists to enter the premium two-wheeler brand in the country. The company is also ensuring hassle-free ownership with a host of service packages and an exhaustive checklist to evaluate the motorcycle available on the pre-owned sales channel.