- 4 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Street 750 Prices Reduced: Becomes More Affordable
- 4 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle 'Flair' Variant Spied At Dealership Yard: Launch Expected Soon
- 5 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts Around Independence Day: Here Are All The Benefits & Offers Available
- 6 hrs ago Ford Increases The Price Of The BS6 Endeavour For The Indian Market: Details & Specifications
- Sports Kerala plane crash: Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma lead sportspersons to condole loss of lives
- News Kerala plane crash: Political leaders offer condolences for those killed in tragic incident
- Movies Sushant Singh Death: Centre Moves SC To Make It Party To The Probe Transfer Plea Of Rhea Chakraborty
- Technology Netflix User Interface Now Available In Hindi: Here's How To Avail
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked Stunning In Their Purple Sequin Saree?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Finance Delhi Govt Announces Electric Vehicle Policy With Upto Rs 1.5 Lakh Incentive
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Triumph Motorcycles have launched the Black-Edition versions of the T100 & T120 models in its Bonneville range. The Triumph Bonneville T100 Black Edition and T120 Black Edition are priced at Rs 8.87 lakh and Rs 9.97 lakh, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (India).
Both motorcycles come with an all blacked-out look and feature only cosmetic changes and updates over their respective standard models. The blacked-out models do offer a fresh appeal to the modern classic motorcycles, while also extending the Bonneville family range in the Indian market.
Both models come with blacked-out elements such as the rearview mirrors, headlamp bezels, turn indicators, engine, wheels and bodywork. The Triumph Bonneville T100 comes with either a matte black or gloss black paint scheme, while the T120 version gets a matte graphite finish.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the black edition of both the motorcycles remains unchanged technically. Starting off with the Triumph Bonneville T100 Black Edition, the motorcycle comes powered by the same 900cc parallel-twin. It produces 54bhp at 5900rpm and 80Nm of peak torque at 3200rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The Triumph Bonneville T120 Black Edition, on the other hand, is powered by a 1200cc parallel-twin engine. It produces 79bhp at 6550rpm and 104Nm of peak torque at 2970rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
Both motorcycles continue to feature a host of features and equipment as standard. This includes LED headlamps, ride-by-wire, dual-channel ABS, traction control, multiple riding modes, classic twin-pod instrument cluster and engine immobiliser; among others.
Apart from the new Bonneville T100 & T120 Black-Edition models, Triumph Motorcycles have also confirmed the launch of the Street Triple R in the Indian market. The new Triumph Street Triple R will be positioned below the recently introduced 2020 Street Triple RS model, priced at Rs 11.13 lakh, ex-showroom — here are the details.
Thoughts About The Triumph Bonneville T100 & T120 Black Edition
The new Black-Edition models of the T100 and T120 extend the brand's Bonneville range in the Indian market. The Triumph Bonneville series is the brand's best-selling range of motorcycles globally, including the Indian market. The modern classic motorcycles, rival the likes of the Kawasaki Z 900 RS in the Indian market.