- 2 hrs ago Mercedes-AMG Cars To Be Made In India Starting With AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- 3 hrs ago New Helmet Rule Imposed In Karnataka: Revised Guidelines For Children On Two-Wheelers
- 5 hrs ago Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 5,500
- 5 hrs ago New TVS Ntorq 125 ‘SuperSquad’ Edition Scooter Inspired By Avengers Characters: Priced At Rs 85,992
- News Nitish Kumar’s popularity down, fewer voters back him as CM: Lokniti-CSDS opinion poll
- Lifestyle What Are Pregnancy Dreams? Types, Causes And Tips To Avoid
- Finance EPFO Says Subscriber Base Growth Data For Aug Suggests "Return To Normalcy"
- Sports Guardiola: Manchester City's Champions League failures not a mental issue
- Movies Farida Jalal Says ‘I Hate What Is Going On At This Moment’ Referring To Film Industry Controversies
- Technology Realme Narzo 20 Review: Fits The Budget Perfectly
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
- Education Sainik School Admission 2021: NTA Starts AISSEE 2021 Registration At aissee.nta.nic.in
The Bluetooth connected technology on two-wheelers is becoming extremely popular in the market. We are noticing more manufacturers offering this feature making it appealing to the buyers.
Apart from the connected technology, we are also noticing manufacturers launching special edition model, new colours of existing models to welcome the festive season this year. Here are the highlights from the two-wheeler market from the previous week.
Yamaha Bluetooth Technology
Yamaha Motor India has launched its Bluetooth connected technology called the 'Yamaha Motorcycle Connect X' in India. The FZS Dark Knight Edition becomes the first Bluetooth enabled motorcycle from the brand. The Bluetooth enabled FZS Dark Knight Edition retails at Rs 1.07 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
There are six main features in the Yamaha Motorcycle Connect X Application. From the mobile device, the rider can access features like Answer Back, E-Lock, Locate My Bike and Hazard; among others. However, the turn-by-turn navigation seems to be missed out — here are more details.
Bajaj Pulsar NS & RS New Colours
Bajaj Auto has launched new colour options on its popular Pulsar NS & RS motorcycles in the Indian market. The new colour schemes offered by the company adds to the appealing looks of both motorcycles.
The company is offering two new paint schemes on the motorcycles: Burnt Red (Matte finish) and Plasma Blue (Satin finish). The new colour schemes also receive several updated such as white alloy wheels, and carbon-fibre finish trim pieces — here are more details.
Hero Glamour ‘Blaze' Edition Launched In India
Hero MotoCorp has launched a new special edition of its Glamour motorcycle in the Indian market. The new special edition model of the Glamour called 'Blaze' retails at Rs 72,200, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company has equipped the new special-edition Glamour ‘Blaze' with a few cosmetic upgrades over the standard model. There are no mechanical changes made to the motorcycle and continues to be powered by a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine — here are more details.
Royal Enfield Cruiser Spotted Testing Without Camouflage
Royal Enfiled is currently working on introducing a host of new models in the Indian market. This includes the new cruiser motorcycle which will be powered by the brand's 650cc parallel twin-cylinder engine.
The motorcycle features a retro-bobber design with a large-sculpted fuel tank with a capacity of around 17 litres, giving it a good amount of range compared to other 650cc motorcycles currently on sale in the country — here are more details.
KTM 250 Adventure India Launch
KTM 250 Adventure is expected to launch soon in the Indian market. According to the latest report, the entry-level adventure touring motorcycle could arrive sometime during Diwali during this year.
The KTM 250 Adventure will borrow most of its design and features from its elder sibling, the 390 Adventure motorcycle. However, the engine will be borrowed from its naked-sibling, the Duke 250 — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Bike News Of This Week
Two-wheeler manufactures are looking to launch the special edition models to welcome the festive season this year, which will help boost sales for brands. Whether Bluetooth connected technology on two-wheelers becomes a standard feature across models in future remains to be seen.