- 6 min ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- 1 hr ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Ninja 1000, Z650 & Gixxer 250 BS6 Bikes Launched & More
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- 16 hrs ago Volkswagen T-Roc Start Arriving At Dealerships Post Lockdown: Deliveries To Commence Soon
- News Rajasthan extends night curfew to minimise spread of virus
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2020: Kumar Sangakkara says one option is to cancel it
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- Movies Sarkaru Vaari Paata Is The Official Title Of Mahesh Babu's #SSMB27 With Parasuram!
- Technology Redmi Note 8, Redmi 8, Redmi 8A Dual Receive Price Hike In India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
We bring to you the top news from the two-wheeler space in the auto industry between 22 and 27 March. We have a few motorcycles entering the Indian market with BS6 compliant engines.
The Indian Government is offering different benefits to people during these unprecedented times. However, not all are happy with the solutions provided with the government, let's find out more.
TVS Apache RTR 180 BS6 Launched
TVS Motor Company has launched the Apache RTR 180 BS6 model in the Indian market. Prices start at Rs 1.01 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The BS6 compliant engine on the Apache RTR 180 produces 16.5bhp of power and 15.5Nm of torque.
The Apache RTR 180 BS6 models feature switchable dual-channel ABS. The motorcycle rivals the Bajaj Pulsar 180F in the Indian market. To know more about the BS6 Apache RTR 180 — click here.
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 Arrives At Dealerships
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 model has arrived at the dealerships across the country ahead of its launch in India. The motorcycle continues to feature the same 199.5 cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine.
The Pulsar RS 200 features a semi-digital instrument cluster, dual-projector headlamps, and more. The Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 rivals the KTM RC 200 in the Indian market — here are more details.
Rajiv Bajaj Disagrees With Extension For BS4 Vehicle Registration Deadline
Rajiv Bajaj, Managing Director, Bajaj Auto Ltd., disagrees with the plea for extension of the deadline for BS4 vehicles registration in the country. The deadline for BS4 vehicles registration is set to April 1.
Mr Bajaj also expressed that to meet the deadlines their company had to plan and work hard. However, with the revision of the BS4 deadline all that effort will go in vain — here is a complete report.
2020 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Launched
Harley-Davidson India has launched the 2020 Fat Boy cruiser motorcycles in the market. Prices for the new 2020 Fat Boy Cruiser start at Rs 18.25 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The 2020 Fat Boy Cruiser is offered in two variants and engine options. The lower variant will be equipped with the Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine, while the top-spec variant will be powered by the Milwaukee-Eight 114 unit — here are complete details.
Royal Enfield Bullet Trails Discontinued In India
Royal Enfield Bullet Trials motorcycles have been discontinued In India. Both the Bullet Trials 350 and Trials 500 models are removed from the company's official website.
There is no official update from the company, regarding the reason behind the motorcycles being discontinued. Both motorcycles have registered low sales numbers, while catering to a niche market in the country — more details here.
Thoughts About The Top Bike News Of The Week
While bidding goodbye to a few motorcycles, new one have cropped up in the Indian market. Also, we can see that the premium and performance motorcycles have increased in numbers lately due to the increasing demand. However, with the current situation in the country finding buyers for the newly launched motorcycle could be difficult.