- 31 min ago Maruti Suzuki Dispatches 6.70 Lakh Cars Via Indian Railways In Over Six Years
- 49 min ago Maruti WagonR Electric Hatchback Spied Testing Once Again In India
- 1 hr ago BS4 Vehicles Sold After March 31 Deadline Cannot Be Registered Says Supreme Court
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kamiq Snapped Testing Once Again In India: Here's Everything You Need To Know
- Finance Yes Bank's FPO Worth Rs 15,000 Crore To Open On 15 July
- Sports CPL 2020: Full squad of six teams after players draft
- Technology Diksha App Download: How to Download, Install and Use Diksha App in PC & Laptops
- News Congress slams Centre, says govt is silent on US deportation threat
- Movies David Schwimmer Wanted To Work With A More Diverse Cast On Friends
- Lifestyle Designer Neeta Lulla Shares Interesting Details About Sridevi’s Costumes In A Movie On Her Instagram
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Kawasaki continues BS6 update of its motorcycle in the Indian market, and now has updated most of its motorcycles in its line-up. The Gixxer 250 has received a very slight increase in its pricing which should help bring in more volumes to the brand.
Royal Enfield is expected to improve its existing 350cc engine with an all-new setup. If you were waiting for Chetak electric to launch in your city, you might end up waiting longer than expected. Here are all the details:
Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India
Kawasaki continues to updated their motorcycles in the Indian line-up to meet the BS6 emission standards. The latest one to launch in the Indian market is the new Kawasaki Ninja 1000. The motorcycle retails at Rs 10.79 lakh, ex-showroom (India) and is available in two colour options.
The new motorcycle features a host of new upgrades over the BS4 model. This includes an all-new instrument cluster, updated electronic rider aid package and more. The 2021 Ninja 1000 comes powered by a 1,043cc liquid-cooled in-line four-cylinder engine. It produces 140bhp and 111Nm of torque, and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox — here are more details.
Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India
Kawasaki Z650 BS6 motorcycle has been launched in the Indian market. The new motorcycle comes with a host of updates and retails at Rs 5.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). That makes the BS6 motorcycle Rs 25,000 more expensive than its BS4 counterpart.
However, the increased price tag adds more equipment to the mid-weight naked motorcycle that includes a new instrument cluster and more. It continues to come powered by the 649cc engine that is also seen on the recently launched Ninja 650 BS6 motorcycle — here are more details.
Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched the BS6 Gixxer 250 and the Gixxer SF 250 motorcycles in the country. The Gixxer 250 and the SF 250 retails at a starting price of Rs 1.63 lakh, and 1.74 lakh, respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Both motorcycle share most of its cycle parts between them including the 249cc engine that is now updated to meet BS6 standards. The single-cylinder air/oil-cooled unit produces a maximum power of 26bhp at 9300rpm and a peak torque of 22.2Nm at 7300rpm — here are all the details.
Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Expected India Launch
Royal Enfield is all set to launch a new motorcycle in the Indian market. Called the ‘Meteor' will be an all-new 350cc motorcycle by the brand that will feature a new frame, engine design and a host of new features as well.
The motorcycle is expected to be launched sometime during the next month. It will come powered by an all-new OHC engine setup that will offer better refinement, increased performance, and lower NVH levels — here are all the details.
Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooters Pan India Launch Delayed
Bajaj Auto Ltd. launched the Chetak electric scooter in the Indian market during January this year. The retro-looking electric scooter was initially available in Pune and Bengaluru, with the company planning to sell it in other cities in a phase-wise manner.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and the subsequent nation-wide lockdown announced in the country has delayed the Pan India launch of the Chetak electric scooter. However, the company has resumed its operations after the lockdown was eased and is expected to make it others cities in the country soon — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Two-Wheeler News Of The Week
The two-wheeler space in India saw a couple of new launches in the country. We continue to get more premium motorcycle from the Japenese auto manufacturers to cater to the increase in demand in the country. With that being said exciting times ahead in terms of new Royal Enfiled models getting launched in the country.