- 2 hrs ago Premium Hatchback Sales In April 2021: Tata Altroz Outsells Hyundai i20
- 3 hrs ago Renault Offers & Discounts In May 2021: Benefits On Renault Kiger, Kwid, Duster & Triber
- 3 hrs ago Honda Has Announced A Cashback Offer On The Purchase Of An Activa 6G: Read More!
- 4 hrs ago KTM Is Working On A New Range Of 750CC Motorcycles: Here Are All The Details!
- Education Osmania University Results 2021 Declared For UG And PG Courses
- News Karnataka government announces package rates for COVID-19 patients
- Sports Saina, Srikanth's Olympics hopes hit as Indian team's Malaysian Open participation in doubt
- Movies Vaani Kapoor: I Can't Walk Up To Shah Rukh Khan And Start A Conversation On My Own; I Don't Get Star-Struck
- Finance Covid 19 Death In Family: 4 Probable Insurance Covers You Can Claim Against
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In May
- Lifestyle Mother’s Day 2021: Health Tips For New Moms With Diabetes
- Technology Oppo K9 5G With 90Hz Display, 65W Fast Charging Goes Official; Price, Features
The two-wheeler market in India has received a couple of new motorcycles this week. While another premium motorcycle is expected to be introduced soon as the segment continues to grow with new models added almost every week.
KTM offers new ownership plans with its adventure motorcycle, while we have information about a couple of motorcycles that will be launching soon in that market. Here are the highlights that happened in two-wheeler auto industry in the past week.
Mahindra Mojo BS6 Motorcycle Launched
Mahindra Two-Wheelers has launched the much-awaited Mojo BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. Prices for the updated motorcycle starts at Rs 2.0 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Mojo BS6 features subtle updates and new paint schemes.
The BS6 motorcycle comes powered by an updated version of the same engine as seen on the BS4 model. The liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, single-cylinder 294.72cc engine produces a maximum of 25.5bhp and a peak torque of 25.6Nm — here are more details.
Yamaha FZ-25 & FZS-25 BS6 Launched
Yamaha launched the FZ-25 and the FZS-25 BS6 in the Indian market. The updated motorcycles retail at a starting price of Rs 1.52 lakh and 1.57 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) respectively. The FZ-25 BS6 model features subtle upgrades over its BS4 counterpart.
The FZ 25 & the FZS 25 will feature the same 249cc single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine, which powered the BS4 models. The engine in its BS4 format produced 20.6bhp and 20.1Nm of torque, and came mated to a five-speed transmission — here are more details.
Hero Xtreme 200S & Xpulse 200T Teased
Hero Xtreme 200S and the Xpulse 200T motorcycles have been teased ahead of its launch in the Indian market. Both motorcycles are part of the brand's ‘X' range, which will be arriving soon in the country.
Both motorcycles are expected to feature the updated engine that is currently powering the Xpulse 200. The BS6-compliant 199cc single-cylinder engine produces 17.7bhp at 8500rpm and 16.45Nm of peak torque at 6400rpm and comes mated to a five-speed gearbox — here are more details.
KTM 390 Adventure Finance Scheme
KTM India has introduced a new finance scheme in the country making it more affordable to own the motorcycle. The 390 Adventure is currently priced at Rs 3.04 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Under the new finance scheme, customers can pay a very low EMI of Rs 6,999. The company is providing a loan tenure of up to five years depending on the eligibility. Alongside its new finance scheme, KTM has other benefits on offers as well — here are more details.
2020 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade Bookings Begin
Honda Motorcycle & Scooters India (HMSI) has announced the commencement of bookings for the 2020 CBR1000RR Fireblade-R and the Fireblade SP in the Indian market. Both motorcycles will be arriving in the country as CBUs.
Both motorcycles come powered by the same 1000cc engine. The in-line four-cylinder produces a maximum of 214.5bhp at 14500rpm and a peak torque of 113Nm at 12500rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Bike News Of This Week
The two-wheeler market continues to receive new models in India. Auto manufacturers continue to introduce affordable ownerships plans with attractive offers and finance schemes. A new model will soon get added to the premium motorcycle segment in India.