- 47 min ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Bajaj Auto Registers 12% Yearly Growth
- 13 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 14 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- News Year 2020: When BJP took back power in Madhya Pradesh
- Movies Surbhi Chandna Says ’To Be Ekta Kapoor's Heroine Is Not An Easy Task’; Adds She Has Lost Weight For Naagin 5
- Finance Gold Climbs Above Rs 48,000 As Virus Fear Outweigh Vaccine Optimism
- Lifestyle World AIDS Day: Common HIV Symptoms In Women You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Sports The Hitman: The Rohit Sharma Story | Review: An elegant batsman and person
- Technology Free Fire Characters: Top 10 Free Fire Characters You Need To Know
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
The adventure touring segment has lately become popular in the country. As a result, we are noticing many manufacturers introducing their adventure-touring offering in the market targeting either end of the pricing scale.
Another segment that has gained huge popularity in recent times is the electric two-wheeler segment. More product offerings are getting added into the segment coming in from new and mainstream manufacturer in the country.
KTM 250 Adventure Launched
KTM has launched its much-awaited 250 Adventure motorcycle in the Indian market. The brand's entry-level adventure-touring motorcycle retails at Rs 2.48 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The KTM 250 Adventure borrows its design and most mechanical components from its elder sibling, the 390 Adventure.
The KTM 250 Adventure is powered by the same 249cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces a maximum of 30bhp and a peak torque of 24Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch — here are more details.
Honda Hornet 2.0 & Dio Repsol Editions
Honda Motorcycles India have launched new 'Repsol Honda Editions' the Hornet 2.0 and the Dio in the market. The limited-edition scooter and motorcycle retail at Rs 69,757 and Rs 1.28 lakh, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Gurugram, Haryana).
The Repsol Honda Edition models feature a Racing team-inspired body graphics along with an orange paint scheme on the wheels. Apart from the cosmetic changes, both models mechanically remain the same — here are more details.
Yamaha MT-15 Customization Options Launched
Yamaha Motor India has launched a customization programme for its MT-15 buyers in the country. Called the "Customize Your Warrior (CYW)", the company is offering a total of 11 different combinations in colours to choose, while purchasing the MT-15.
Under the new colour customization programme for the MT-15, the company has launched a new variant of the motorcycle called the CYW. The new MT-15 CYW varaint retails at Rs 1.43 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are more details.
Pure EV Etrance Neo High-Speed Electric Scooter Launched
IIT Hyderabad-incubated startup, Pure EV, has launched a new high-speed electric scooter model called the Etrance Neo in the market. The Pure EV Etrance Neo retails at Rs 75,999 ex-showroom.
The newly launched electric scooter features a maximum riding range of 120 Kilometers using a patented 2.5kWh batter pack. The scooter can accelerate from 0 to 40 km/h in 5 seconds and features multiple riding modes — here are more details.
Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries Commences
Bangalore-based electric scooter manufacturer, Ather Energy have begun deliveries of its much-awaited 450X Series 1 Collector's Edition model in the market. The Series1 Collectors' Edition is offered with a unique Gloss Black with Red accents paint scheme, which gives the scooter a sporty appeal.
The electric scooter features a 6kW PMS electric motor that produces 26Nm of peak torque. The electric motor is coupled to a 2.9kWh battery pack, which is IP 67 rated for water and dust resistant — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Bike News Of This Week
Customization programme for two-wheelers seems to be the new trend, that being introduced on more models in the Indian market. Also, brands are looking to offer special edition models for a limited time to help boost sales during the ongoing festive season in the Indian market.