- 43 min ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 1 hr ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 2 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- Sports India vs England: Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer return as England announce 16-strong squad for first two Tests
- News Opposition in Bihar to hold week-long stir against farm laws: Tejashwi Yadav
- Technology BSNL Offering Lifetime Validity To Few Customers
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Movies Prabhas’ Uncle Krishnam Raju Responds To Rebel Star’s Wedding Rumours; Here’s What He Has To Say!
- Education Do You Know Why India Celebrates Republic Day?
- Finance 4 Secure Investments To Claim Tax Benefits Under Section 80C
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Brands continue to launch special edition models of its existing motorcycles in the Indian market. Apart from the newly launched motorcycle, we also have news of a couple of new models arriving in the Indian market.
Yamaha Motor India has launched a new special-edition variant of the FZS motorcycle called the "Vintage Edition" in the market. The new Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition retails at Rs 1.09 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The special-edition variant receives a price hike of Rs 5,000 over the pricing of the standard FZS motorcycle. The prices have increased as the new motorcycle features Bluetooth connected technology and other enhancements over the standard motorcycle — here are more details.
Note: Images are representative purpose only
KTM will be launching the new 2021 Duke 125 soon in the Indian market. The 2021 KTM Duke 125 will feature an all-new design and features that are inspired by its elder siblings, the 200 Duke and the 250 Duke.
The KTM Duke 125 is powered by a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder 124cc engine. It produces a maximum of 14.5bhp at 9,250rpm and a peak torque of 12Nm at 8,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox — here are more details.
The Kawasaki Ninja 300 is among the most desirable 300cc supersport motorcycle that was sold in the Indian market. However, with the arrival of BS6 emission standards, there were rumours of the motorcycle getting discontinued in the Indian market.
According to the latest report, the new BS6-compliant Kawasaki Ninja 300 is expected to arrive in the Indian market sometime around March or April 2021. The new Ninja 300 could be powered by the same 296cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled unit which will comply with the latest emission norms — here are more details.
The Italian premium motorcycle manufacturer, Ducati, unveiled the 2021 Moster naked motorcycle internationally. The 2021 Ducati Monster has undergone a complete overhaul from the brand and now features a new design, features and a larger engine.
The 2021 Ducati Monster is powered by a larger L-Twin Testastretta 937cc engine, replacing the older 821cc unit. The new engine produces a maximum of 111bhp at 9,250rpm and a peak torque of 93Nm at 6,500rpm — here are more details.
Ather Energy has announced that the Series1 Collector's Edition scooter deliveries will commence in new cities In India. According to a tweet posted by the brand, the electric scooter will start reaching customers in Pune, Hyderabad and Ahemdabad soon.
The Series1 Collectors' Edition features several changes over the standard model. This includes a new sporty-looking paint finish in Gloss Black with Red accents. The company will replace the gloss-black side panels with translucent panels, free of cost to the customer from March 2021 — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Bike News Of This Week
The Indian two-wheeler segment is expected to receive a couple of new motorcycles soon. This includes the entry-level model and the bikes catering to premium motorcycle buyers in the country. Along with gasoline-powered motorcycle in the market, brands are also launching electric scooter in new cities catering to the growing demand.