- 11 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- 11 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 88.80 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago BMW Motorrad Dealerships Reopens: Resumes Retail Operations After Lockdown Eased
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Creta Sales Beats Maruti Suzuki For The First Time: New Best-Selling Car In May 2020
- Finance This Stock Shrugg Off Covid 19 Blues And Hit 52-Week High
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Lifestyle Are There Any Harmful Effects Of Staying Indoors On Your Skin?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The ongoing Coivd-19 crisis and the subsequent lockdown has resulted in most manufacturers launching their products quietly into the Indian market. Here's the top two-wheeler news for the week that was.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 BS6 Models Launched
Royal Enfield has updated its iconic motorcycle, the Bullet 350, to meet BS6 emission standards. The motorcycle has been launched at a starting price of Rs 1.22 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Powering the motorcycle is the same 346cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine producing 19bhp and 28Nm of torque; and comes mated to a five-speed gearbox — hear are more details.
TVS Scooty Pep+ Launched
TVS Motor Company have launched the Scooty Pep+ BS6 in the Indian market. Prices for the scooter starts at Rs 51,754, ex-showroom (Delhi). The scooter will continue to be available in three variants: the Scooty Pep Plus Series, the Babelicious Series, and the Matte Edition Series.
The scooter continues to be powered by the 90cc single-cylinder engine churning out 5bhp and 5.8Nm of peak torque. To know more about the changes featured on the Scooty Pep+ BS6 model — click here.
Husqvarna Svartpilen & Vitpilen 401 Expected To Launch In India This Month
The Husqvarna Svartpilen and Vitpilen 401 motorcycles are expected to launch in India this month. The Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 is a scrambler style motorcycle, while the Vitpilen 401 is a cafe racer.
Most components are shared between both the motorcycles however, there are some differences in design and features — here are more details.
Bajaj Pulsar 180F BS6 Model Launched
Bajaj have updated their entire range of motorcycles to meet BS6 emission standards. The Pulsar 180F is one among the updated models launched at a starting price of Rs 1.08 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Bajaj had updated the motorcycle last year and have equipped it with a semi-fairing inspired from its elder sibling, the Pulsar 220F. The 180F will continue to feature the same 178.6cc, single-cylinder engine. To know more about the changes made to the motorcycle — click here.
Harley Davidson 1200 Custom Launched
American motorcycle manufacturer, Harley Davidson, has launched the 2020 Custom 1200 in the Indian market. Prices for the cruiser start at Rs 10.77 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
The Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom features retro-looking headlamp & turn signal indicators, and a tear-drop shaped fuel tank. The motorcycle is powered by a 1,202 cc, air-cooled engine — here are more details and complete specs of the motorcycle.
Thoughts About The Top Two-Wheeler News Of The Week
The world's favourite Indian, a dash of royalty & babelicious-ness, and an American — the last week has been great for the two-wheeler industry considering we're in the middle of a nationwide lockdown. We've had four manufacturers launching two-wheelers, and news of a possible launch this month. We hope this happens week-on-week. Finger crossed!