- 1 hr ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 2 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- News Farmers reject govt’s offer to suspend farm laws for 18 months, demand repeal
- Sports Tokyo Olympics could go ahead without fans, predicts former IOC vice president Dick Pound
- Technology BSNL Offering Lifetime Validity To Few Customers
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Movies Prabhas’ Uncle Krishnam Raju Responds To Rebel Star’s Wedding Rumours; Here’s What He Has To Say!
- Education Do You Know Why India Celebrates Republic Day?
- Finance 4 Secure Investments To Claim Tax Benefits Under Section 80C
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
The two-wheeler segment in India last week saw multiple new launches. There were also multiple global unveils of various motorcycles, many of which are expected to enter the Indian market in the coming months.
Having said that, here are our top-5 highlight of the two-wheeler industry from last week:
Honda Activa 6G 20-Year Anniversary Edition
Honda Activa, the country's most popular and best-selling scooter entered its 20th-year of production. To celebrate this, Honda introduced a special 20-Year Anniversary Edition of the scooter based on its current 6G version. The new special anniversary edition of the Honda Activa comes with a host of cosmetic updates, including two new paint schemes — here are the details.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 With New Colours
Royal Enfield introduced its most popular offering, the Classic 350 with two new colour options: Orange Ember and Metallo Silver. Both new paint schemes are offered on the Classic 350 with a price tag of Rs 1.83 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Royal Enfield stated that the addition of the new colours as part of their model update, aimed to attract a younger audience towards the motorcycles — here are the details.
Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launch India
Suzuki Motorcycles India launched the much-awaited BS6-compliant version of its V-Strom 650XT adventure-tourer offering in the Indian market. The new Suzuki V-Strom 650XT receives just an engine update while carrying forward the same features and equipment as before. However, Suzuki has hiked the price of the motorcycle by Rs 1.4 lakh — here's why!
Triumph Trident 660 Bookings Open
Triumph Motorcycles announced the start of pre-launch bookings for their new entry-level motorcycle, the Trident 660. The new Triumph Trident 660 can be booked at any of the brand's dealerships across India, with its launch expected to take place in the coming weeks. Once launched, the new Triumph trident 660 will be positioned below the Street Triple R roadster model in their Indian product lineup — here are the details.
Aprilia SXR 160 Maxi-Scooter Production
Aprilia has confirmed that its upcoming maxi-scooter offering, the SXR 160 will soon enter production at the brand's facility in India. The new Aprilia SXR160 scooter was first showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo and was scheduled to go on sale earlier this year, however, these plans were disrupted due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Top Bike News Of The Week
The past week as mentioned above witnessed a number of new models being unveiled and/or launched in the Indian market. With the demand for new vehicles back to normal, we can expect the coming week to bring in a few new vehicles in the market as well.