- 2 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon: Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Bookings & Launch Timeline Revealed: Teaser Video
- 1 day ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Air 2 Pro Earbuds Spotted; Active Noise Cancellation Feature Tipped
- News NIA court sentences to life ISIS terrorist in Omar Al-Hindi case
- Movies Dino Morea On Nepotism In Film Industry: You Have To Slog Whether You Are An Insider Or Outsider
- Finance ITC Trades Higher Even As Maharashtra Bans Sale Of Loose Cigarettes, Beedis
- Sports Ashok Dinda to play for Goa in upcoming domestic season
- Lifestyle Tamannaah Bhatia’s Yellow Saree And Minimal Jewellery Avatar Is The Festive Look Inspiration We Need
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
- Education Supreme Court Decision On UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020, Check Latest News
Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited (SMIPL) launched a new campaign to salute corona warriors this Independence Day. Called the 'Park For Freedom', the company has released a video to stay indoors on August 15.
The campaign consists of a digital film featuring Indian citizens revving their stationery vehicles. The viewers are also requested not to step outside their homes on 15th August unless it is essential.
The move is expected to directly support our frontline warriors as by staying at home, we will save ourselves from the contagion and control the increasing number of cases.
Apart from the plea to stay indoors, the campaign video also plays ‘Sare Jahan Se Acha' in a different style. The song is matched with Suzuki vehicles revving to the tune to create a goosebumps moment.
The video also asks the viewers to stay indoors and share the video with Suzuki by using #ParkForFreedom on social media platforms. The select video will make it to the Independence Day movie that the company will be releasing at a later date.
Mr Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd., said, "The objective of the campaign is to relieve some burden from the shoulders of our frontline warriors, who have been responsibly fighting the battle with Covid-19.
This is the best return gift we can offer them considering the current pandemic situation. The essential service providers and healthcare professionals have been a source of strength and stability in these unprecedented times."
He further added, "While most of us are privileged to stay indoors and work from home, these warriors continue to perform their duty and ensure availability of essential services to the nation. We at Suzuki Motorcycle India salute their dedication and determination by introducing #ParkForFreedom initiative requesting individuals to pledge to stay indoors this Independence Day and avoid going outside unless it is necessary."
The company salutes and honours India's frontline warriors for their continuous services during the Covid-19 outbreak to help society at large. This includes doctors, nurses, sanitation workers, police personnel, delivery executives, and other essential service providers. The 5-day long initiative is targeted at two-wheeler riders across the nation.
In related news, the company handed over 10 Gixxer SF 250 motorcycles to Mumbai Police in India. The move is part of the brand (CSR) Corporate Social Responsibility in the country. The motorcycles are customized to meet the requirements of a patrolling officer — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Suzuki's ‘Park For Freedom' Independence Day Campaign
Without our Corona warriors working round the clock, the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic would have been greater. With us staying indoors, we would be doing the warriors and ourselves a big help. This can control the virus spread and not add more numbers to the existing figures. Kudos to Suzuki!