- 11 hrs ago New Kia Sonet SUV Modified Tastefully In Bangalore: Here Are All The Customisations Made
- 13 hrs ago Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter
- 14 hrs ago Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Sports Royal Challengers Bangalore bowled well, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Eoin Morgan
- Education MP Board 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared, Check MPBSE 12th Result Link
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 21 Highlights: Shehzad Deol Gets Eliminated, Toofani Seniors Exit The Show
- News INS Kavaratti: The silent submarine killer in the seas, to be commissioned into Navy today
- Finance Domestic Air Travel Picks Up Amid Festivities; Delhi-Mumbai Spot Fare Rs. 18,000
- Lifestyle Diabetes In Men: Early Signs And Symptoms To Look Out For
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefits With Prepaid Plans
Suzuki Motorcycles India will be launching a new product on October 7, 2020, in the country. The company has released a teaser image to announce the arrival of its upcoming product in the market.
The teaser image reads ‘Block your date' invite for October 7 with the tagline ‘Introducing A Superior Way To Ride'. There are many speculations of the upcoming product to be either an all-new motorcycle or a form of connected technology.
The all-new motorcycle could be the Intruder 250, which was expected to arrive after its patent images were leaked earlier this year. If launched, it could use the same engine like the ones powering the Gixxer 250 motorcycles.
The design and other hardware are expected to be similar to its younger sibling the Intruder 150. It would continue to be a cruiser motorcycle that supports longer journeys with a low rider seat height, upright handlebar and forward-set footpegs.
However, the speculation regarding the Intruder 250 is less compared to the other product which is expected to be launched by the company next year. Speaking of which, the connected technology on two-wheelers have become extremely popular lately in the Indian market.
Many brands in India are offering connected technology with Bluetooth smartphone pairing and a mobile application. With these technologies, the rider or user can communicate with the vehicle to receive a lot of information. This includes ride stats, turn-by-turn navigation, call and SMS alerts and much more.
Coming back to the teaser image, upon close inspection we could see a silhouette of an instrument console in the background. This adds to the speculation of new product begin a connected technology which could be launched by Suzuki, next month.
Except the Access 125, all scooters and motorcycles feature a fully-digital instrument console. This includes the Suzuki Gixxer, Gixxer SF, Gixxer 250, Gixxer SF 250 and the Burgman Street. There are a couple of differences in the instrument console featured on all models nonetheless, they are all completely digital units.
Suzuki Motorcycles India could update its vehicle line-up with an all-new instrument console featuring the brand's ‘Suzuki Ride Connect' connected technology. If launched, it is expected to offer the brand's customers a ‘Superior Way To Ride'.
In related news, the company is also looking to launch a couple of new paint scheme on Gixxer range of motorcycle in the Indian market — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India
Suzuki Motorcycle India plans something big on October 7, 2020, which could mark a huge step for the brand in the country. With increasing popularity in connected technology in India, the company could offer a new feature on its existing line-up of vehicles in the brand's portfolio.