- 3 min ago Mahindra Treo Zor Cargo EV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.73 Lakh
- 37 min ago 2021 Yamaha MT-09 Globally Unveiled: Improved Technology & Design
- 4 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Interiors Revealed While Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- Sports Ajay Jayaram, Shubhankar Dey out of SaarLorLux Open; in isolation amid COVID scare
- Lifestyle Recipe For Oil-Free Le Garden Protein Power Salad
- News Cabinet approves mechanism for procurement of ethanol
- Finance IDBI Bank To Raise Upto Rs 6,000 Crore From Institutional Investors
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur On Dating Amid Lockdown: The Option Was Never There For Me Because I Was Cut Off
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Upto 50% Off On Laptops And Desktops
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
Suzuki Motorcycles India will be launching a new product on October 7, 2020, in the country. The company has released a teaser image to announce the arrival of its upcoming product in the market.
The teaser image reads ‘Block your date' invite for October 7 with the tagline ‘Introducing A Superior Way To Ride'. There are many speculations of the upcoming product to be either an all-new motorcycle or a form of connected technology.
The all-new motorcycle could be the Intruder 250, which was expected to arrive after its patent images were leaked earlier this year. If launched, it could use the same engine like the ones powering the Gixxer 250 motorcycles.
The design and other hardware are expected to be similar to its younger sibling the Intruder 150. It would continue to be a cruiser motorcycle that supports longer journeys with a low rider seat height, upright handlebar and forward-set footpegs.
However, the speculation regarding the Intruder 250 is less compared to the other product which is expected to be launched by the company next year. Speaking of which, the connected technology on two-wheelers have become extremely popular lately in the Indian market.
Many brands in India are offering connected technology with Bluetooth smartphone pairing and a mobile application. With these technologies, the rider or user can communicate with the vehicle to receive a lot of information. This includes ride stats, turn-by-turn navigation, call and SMS alerts and much more.
Coming back to the teaser image, upon close inspection we could see a silhouette of an instrument console in the background. This adds to the speculation of new product begin a connected technology which could be launched by Suzuki, next month.
Except the Access 125, all scooters and motorcycles feature a fully-digital instrument console. This includes the Suzuki Gixxer, Gixxer SF, Gixxer 250, Gixxer SF 250 and the Burgman Street. There are a couple of differences in the instrument console featured on all models nonetheless, they are all completely digital units.
Suzuki Motorcycles India could update its vehicle line-up with an all-new instrument console featuring the brand's ‘Suzuki Ride Connect' connected technology. If launched, it is expected to offer the brand's customers a ‘Superior Way To Ride'.
In related news, the company is also looking to launch a couple of new paint scheme on Gixxer range of motorcycle in the Indian market — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India
Suzuki Motorcycle India plans something big on October 7, 2020, which could mark a huge step for the brand in the country. With increasing popularity in connected technology in India, the company could offer a new feature on its existing line-up of vehicles in the brand's portfolio.