- 13 hrs ago Mercedes-AMG Cars To Be Made In India Starting With AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- 14 hrs ago New Helmet Rule Imposed In Karnataka: Revised Guidelines For Children On Two-Wheelers
- 17 hrs ago Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 5,500
- 17 hrs ago New TVS Ntorq 125 ‘SuperSquad’ Edition Scooter Inspired By Avengers Characters: Priced At Rs 85,992
- News Chinese soldier held by India after he strayed into Ladakh handed back
- Education SBI Clerk Cut-off 2020: Check SBI Clerk 2020 Cut-off State-wise
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days End Date Sale 2020: Heavy Discounts On Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Lifestyle This Indian-American Girl Discovery Can Lead To The Development Of COVID-19 Drug
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 20 Highlights: Gauahar, Hina's Argue With Sidharth, Rubina Feels Disrespected
- Sports Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus: Morata gets Pirlo off to winning start in Champions League
- Finance This Realty Stock Zooms Most In Six-Months; Brokerages Positive On The Counter
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer, Suzuki Motorcycle India has announced that it has rolled out it's 50th lack vehicle from its Gurugram facility. The 50th lack vehicle is a Gixxer SF 250 BS6 MotoGP Edition, which has become a celebratory unit.
Mr Koichiro Hirao, the Managing Director at Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited said, "This year, Suzuki Motor Corporation celebrates its 100th anniversary. We are thrilled to add another feather to our success story in India by rolling out the 5 millionth Suzuki two-wheeler product."
"This milestone is a testimony to the immense love and trust reposed by our customers on Suzuki products. We dedicate this achievement to all our customers and our dealer partners and employees who have played a significant role in making our journey successful in India and helped us reach the 5 million mark," he added.
The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 BS6 was launched in India earlier this year at a price of Rs 1.74 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi, and featured only an ungraded engine.
The quarter-litre fully-faired motorcycle now features a BS6 compliant 249cc engine that produces 26bhp and 22.2Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle continues to feature LED headlamps, tail lamps, and turn signal indicators, and an LCD instrument cluster that offers a host of information to the rider.
The motorcycle features telescopic forks at the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at either end, and dual-channel ABS is offered as a standard. To know more, click here.
In Suzuki Motorcycle related news, the brand recently announced a price hike for its Intruder 155 BS6 motorcycles. The motorcycle was launched at Rs 1.20 lakh earlier this year, but is now available at Rs 1,22,141. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, Delhi. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The 50th Lakh Unit Rolling Out From Suzuki's Gurugram Facility
First off, congratulations to Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited. The brand is one of the fastest growing in the Indian market, and currently has 530 dealerships across the country. To be able to roll out unit number 50 lakh is a massive achievement!