- 47 min ago New Royal Enfield Classic (2021) Spied Testing Again Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Komaki High-Speed Electric Two-Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 96,000
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exports Begin In India: First Batch SUVs Shipped Overseas
- Movies Neha Marda On Long-Distance Relationship With Hubby Aayushman: I Always Chase To Meet Him
- Technology Nokia 1.4 Full Spec-Sheet Leaked Online; Dual Cameras, 4,000mAh Battery In Tow
- News Explained: How US President Joe Biden's era impact India?
- Sports MS Dhoni comparisons amazing but Rishabh Pant wants a name for himself in Indian cricket
- Finance RIL Climbs To Near 3-Month High On Reports Of SEBI Appoval For Future Group Deal
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Makes Our Day Bright And Happy By Treating Us With Her Colourful Look In A Pretty Co-ord Set
- Education RRB NTPC Phase 3 Exam Date 2021 And Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer, Suzuki Motorcycle India has announced that it has rolled out it's 50th lack vehicle from its Gurugram facility. The 50th lack vehicle is a Gixxer SF 250 BS6 MotoGP Edition, which has become a celebratory unit.
Mr Koichiro Hirao, the Managing Director at Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited said, "This year, Suzuki Motor Corporation celebrates its 100th anniversary. We are thrilled to add another feather to our success story in India by rolling out the 5 millionth Suzuki two-wheeler product."
"This milestone is a testimony to the immense love and trust reposed by our customers on Suzuki products. We dedicate this achievement to all our customers and our dealer partners and employees who have played a significant role in making our journey successful in India and helped us reach the 5 million mark," he added.
The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 BS6 was launched in India earlier this year at a price of Rs 1.74 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi, and featured only an ungraded engine.
The quarter-litre fully-faired motorcycle now features a BS6 compliant 249cc engine that produces 26bhp and 22.2Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle continues to feature LED headlamps, tail lamps, and turn signal indicators, and an LCD instrument cluster that offers a host of information to the rider.
The motorcycle features telescopic forks at the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at either end, and dual-channel ABS is offered as a standard. To know more, click here.
In Suzuki Motorcycle related news, the brand recently announced a price hike for its Intruder 155 BS6 motorcycles. The motorcycle was launched at Rs 1.20 lakh earlier this year, but is now available at Rs 1,22,141. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, Delhi. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The 50th Lakh Unit Rolling Out From Suzuki's Gurugram Facility
First off, congratulations to Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited. The brand is one of the fastest growing in the Indian market, and currently has 530 dealerships across the country. To be able to roll out unit number 50 lakh is a massive achievement!