- 3 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Interiors Revealed While Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- 4 hrs ago Demand For Kids Helmet On The Rise In Bangalore: Here’s Why!
- 6 hrs ago New Hyundai i20 Mileage Figures Revealed: Which Is The Most Fuel-Efficient Variant?
- News Explained: What does Indian Army’s latest software Infrastructure Management System do
- Technology PlayStation Plus Collection: Everything You Need To Know
- Lifestyle Genelia Deshmukh’s Red Printed Pantsuit Is What You Must Add To Your Office Wardrobe Right Away!
- Finance How Will The US Presidential Elections Impact Your Investments?
- Movies Virat Kohli Makes Sure Anushka Sharma Is Eating Properly Through Hand Gestures; Video Goes Viral
- Sports Alfa Romeo to remain on Formula One grid for 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
Suzuki Motorcycle India will be adding new colours to its Gixxer range of motorcycle in the Indian market. It has recently released a teaser image on its social media handles confirming the news.
The teaser image states ‘#BornOfGreatness coming soon in new colours'. The new colour options will be rolled out by the brand to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of the Gixxer brand in the country.
Suzuki Gixxer range in India currently comprises of four motorcycles and two engine options. The Gixxer and the Gixxer SF are powered by a 155cc engine, while the bigger Gixxer 250 and the Gixxer SF 250 uses a 249cc unit.
The company has not revealed more details about the upcoming new colour schemes of the Gixxer range. However, we expect the brand to release the new paint scheme on all four models present in the range.
The company has not confirmed as of now as to which of the said models will be getting new shades. We believe that the brand would be coming up with new colours for all four models.
As is, the entry-level Suzuki Gixxer is offered in three colour schemes Glass Sparkle Black, Metallic Sonic Silver, and Metallic Triton Blue. Its faired sibling the Gixxer SF is offered in three paint schemes Glass Sparkle Black, Metallic Sonic Silver, and Moto GP edition.
On the other hand, the powerful Suzuki Gixxer 250 is available in two dual-tone paint schemes while the flagship the SF 250 comes in three colour options including the Moto GP edition, which looks absolutely stunning.
The new colour options are expected to be introduced by the end of this month and could attract a slight premium over the standard paint scheme. However, the premium could be lower than the ones seen on the Moto GP edition of the motorcycles.
The Suzuki Gixxer and the Gixxer SF are powered by a 155cc, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine. It produces a maximum of 13.4bhp and a peak torque of 13.8Nm paired to a standard five-speed gearbox.
While its bigger capacity siblings, the Suzuki Gixxer 250 and the Gixxer SF 250 are powered by a 249cc, air/oil-cooled unit. It produces 26bhp at 9300rpm and 22.2Nm at 7300rpm — 0.4Nm of torque lower than the BS4 models. The engine comes mated to a standard six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Suzuki Gixxer Range To Recieve New Colours
Suzuki Motorcycle will be adding new colours schemes to its popular Gixxer range of motorcycle in the Indian market. This will give buyers more paint schemes to choose from and be part of the brand's 100th-anniversary celebrations. It could also help boost sales for the brand during the festive season this year.