- 5 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 7 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 8 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 23 hrs ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Finance PM Modi Inaugurates Kisan Suryoday Yojana In Gujarat
- News Free Covid vaccine promise in Bihar manifesto perfectly in order: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Sports IPL 2020: CSK's Imran Tahir gives spin masterclass to Royals' Riyan Parag
- Movies Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Get Married In Gurudwara
- Lifestyle 3 Eye Make-up Looks To Steal From Lakme Fashion Week 2020
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale On Smartphones And Other Electronics Gadgets
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
The Suzuki Gixxer 250 BS6 specification has been leaked ahead of its expected launch next month. The upcoming motorcycle will produce slightly lesser power as compared to the outgoing model.
The leaked brochure images from IAB reveal the BS6 Gixxer 250 to feature the same 249cc engine producing 26.1bhp and 22.2Nm of torque - 0.4bhp and 0.4Nm decrease in the power and torque figures from the older BS4 model.
Apart from the engine, the BS6 Gixxer 250 will remain the same and carry forward all the features and equipment from the older models. The spy images also reveal the overall dimension of the BS6 motorcycle to remain unchanged as well.
The Suzuki Gixxer 250 dimensions read 2,010mm in length, 805mm in width, 1,035mm in height, and has the same wheelbase of 1,340mm. The motorcycle sits 165mm off the ground and has a rider seat height of 800mm with weighing 165kgs (dry).
Suzuki launched the Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle back in August 2019. The motorcycle looks aggressive with muscular tank design and beefy twin-exhaust. The motorcycle is powered by a 249cc, single-cylinder with oil intercooler producing maximum power of 26.4bhp at 9,300rpm and a peak torque of 22.2Nm at 7,300rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle features telescopic forks at the front, and a mono-shock suspension set-up at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at either end, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. Other features include LED lighting across the motorcycle, and an LCD digital instrument cluster offering a host of information to the rider.
Once launched the Gixxer 250 will rival the Duke 250, the Yamaha FZ 25 and the recently launched Bajaj Dominar 250. The Gixxer is well equipped to take on the rivals, and produces more power than the Domniar 250 and the Yamaha FZ 25. We expect the prices to increase for the upcoming 250cc motorcycle as a result of achieving BS6 compliance.
Thoughts About The Suzuki Gixxer 250 BS6 Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch
Suzuki is steadily updating its entire line-up to BS6 compliance. The Gixxer 250 offers a comfortable and upright riding position that is suitable for both city commute and longer journeys. A little drop in power output should not be a deal-breaker for a well-balanced motorcycle such as the Gixxer 250.