- 3 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Interiors Revealed While Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- 4 hrs ago Demand For Kids Helmet On The Rise In Bangalore: Here’s Why!
- 5 hrs ago New Hyundai i20 Mileage Figures Revealed: Which Is The Most Fuel-Efficient Variant?
- News Explained: What does Indian Army’s latest software Infrastructure Management System do
- Technology PlayStation Plus Collection: Everything You Need To Know
- Lifestyle Genelia Deshmukh’s Red Printed Pantsuit Is What You Must Add To Your Office Wardrobe Right Away!
- Finance How Will The US Presidential Elections Impact Your Investments?
- Movies Virat Kohli Makes Sure Anushka Sharma Is Eating Properly Through Hand Gestures; Video Goes Viral
- Sports Alfa Romeo to remain on Formula One grid for 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched a new range of colour schemes on the brand's Gixxer motorcycle line-up in the country. The company has launched new paint schemes to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Suzuki brand, globally.
Both Suzuki Gixxer 155 and 250 motorcycles line-up have received new colour schemes celebrating the brand's milestone mark. New paint schemes do not demand any premium over the existing colour options and are priced the same.
The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 is now available in the new Triton Blue/Silver colour scheme. The new traditional blue and slate silver colour graphics on the motorcycle pays tribute to Suzuki's early Grand Prix machines of the 1960s. The Gixxer SF 250 retails at Rs 1.76 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
On the other hand, the Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle features new Metallic Triton Blue shade with updated graphics. The new shade is offered alongside exiting dual-tone paint scheme and retails at Rs 1.65 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The entry-level Suzuki Gixxer 155 and the Gixxer SF 155 have also received a new paint scheme to commemorate the achievement. The motorcycles are now available in the new Pearl Mira Red and the Metallic Triton Blue colours as well.
Additionally, the bikes also receive bold new 'Gixxer' graphics as part of the update. The Gixxer 155 and SF 155 motorcycles are priced at Rs 1.14 lakh and 1.24, (ex-showroom, Delhi), respectively.
Speaking on the 100th-anniversary colours, Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India, said, "There has been a lot of queries that came our way to inquire about the launch of Triton Blue/Silver- Gixxer SF 250 after Moto GP 2020 was resumed from last July. As you all are aware, Gixxer 250 was displayed at the auto expo in Metallic Triton Blue colour and post gauging the positive response of the consumers, we decided to go ahead with the launch in India. The thought process behind launching new big Gixxer graphic in Gixxer SF and Gixxer models is to give more attractive and identical options to the customer while buying the motorcycle."
The Suzuki Gixxer and the Gixxer SF are powered by a 155cc, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine. It produces a maximum of 13.4bhp and a peak torque of 13.8Nm paired to a standard five-speed gearbox.
While its bigger capacity siblings, the Suzuki Gixxer 250 and the Gixxer SF 250 are powered by a 249cc, air/oil-cooled unit. It produces a maximum of 26bhp at 9300rpm and a peak torque of 22.2Nm at 7300rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Suzuki Gixxer 155 & 250 New Colours Launched In India
The new paint schemes on all motorcycles give them an appealing look and help stand apart from existing colour range. The racing-inspired graphics on the Gixxer SF 250 looks extremely gorgeous and elegant, making it more desirable.