- 56 min ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- News Comments by Trudeau on farmer protests will damage ties says MEA after summoning high commissioner
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan To Star Opposite Pooja Hegde In Hanu Raghavapudi’s Period Film?
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Style In Her Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know The Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Suzuki Two-Wheelers could be working on introducing an electric scooter in the Indian market soon. While there hasn't been any official confirmation on this, India Today recently released spy pics of what is said to be prototypes of the brand's upcoming electric scooter, undergoing tests on Indian streets.
At first glance, the scooter can easily pass off as a regular Burgam Street model. However, closer inspection does reveal that it is in-fact the brand's electric scooter undergoing testing. The test mule can be seen with all its badges and logos covered, although the design is a clear giveaway of the model.
Another telltale sign of it being an electric scooter, is the absence of its side-mounted exhaust. Apart from this, the spy pics reveal that the test mule also seems to feature a slightly different suspension setup at both ends, while also featuring a tyre hugger at the back.
Apart from this, most other design elements seem to be carried over from the standard Burgman Street maxi-scooter itself. Suzuki has not mentioned anything related to its upcoming electric scooter models in the future, hence there is no information available regarding any of its details.
However, with Bajaj and TVS also having introduced electric scooters in the Indian market, we can expect Suzuki's upcoming model to also be in the same ballpark. The upcoming Suzuki electric scooter will rival the Bajaj Chetak, TVS iQube and even the Ather 450X in the Indian market. With this we also expect the electric scooter to have similar specifications, range and performance figures.
Suzuki recently introduced the Burgman Street 125 scooter with a new fully-digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity. We expect the upcoming electric scooter from Suzuki to also receive this feature, along with a few others such as LED lighting all around, large boot space, disc brakes at both ends and wide comfortable seats.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Suzuki Electric Scooter
There is little to no information yet on Suzuki's upcoming electric scooter, apart from these spy pics. However, considering the rising demand for electric scooters in the market, we do expect Suzuki to also get into the EV segment very soon.