- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 22 hrs ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 24 hrs ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- 1 day ago BMW iX SUV Launch Set For Dec 13 — Here's Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Pranali Rathod Talks About Her Bond With Harshad; Says They Have Fun On Sets
- Sports Angela Lee expects an ‘extremely hard battle’ between Stamp Fairtex and Ritu Phogat
- Education MAT PBT Admit Card 2021 Released By AIMA At mat.aima.in, Here’s How To Download
- Technology Instagram Tips: How To Create Custom Sticker & Upload Multiple Photos On Instagram
- News Parliament roundup: On day 3, From ‘no record of farmers’ death to dip in terror attacks in J&K since 2018
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
- Lifestyle Chhorii Promotions: Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Stunning In Her Indigo-Blue And Ivory Outfits
Suzuki Two-Wheelers could be working on introducing an electric scooter in the Indian market soon. While there hasn't been any official confirmation on this, India Today recently released spy pics of what is said to be prototypes of the brand's upcoming electric scooter, undergoing tests on Indian streets.
At first glance, the scooter can easily pass off as a regular Burgam Street model. However, closer inspection does reveal that it is in-fact the brand's electric scooter undergoing testing. The test mule can be seen with all its badges and logos covered, although the design is a clear giveaway of the model.
Another telltale sign of it being an electric scooter, is the absence of its side-mounted exhaust. Apart from this, the spy pics reveal that the test mule also seems to feature a slightly different suspension setup at both ends, while also featuring a tyre hugger at the back.
Apart from this, most other design elements seem to be carried over from the standard Burgman Street maxi-scooter itself. Suzuki has not mentioned anything related to its upcoming electric scooter models in the future, hence there is no information available regarding any of its details.
However, with Bajaj and TVS also having introduced electric scooters in the Indian market, we can expect Suzuki's upcoming model to also be in the same ballpark. The upcoming Suzuki electric scooter will rival the Bajaj Chetak, TVS iQube and even the Ather 450X in the Indian market. With this we also expect the electric scooter to have similar specifications, range and performance figures.
Suzuki recently introduced the Burgman Street 125 scooter with a new fully-digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity. We expect the upcoming electric scooter from Suzuki to also receive this feature, along with a few others such as LED lighting all around, large boot space, disc brakes at both ends and wide comfortable seats.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Suzuki Electric Scooter
There is little to no information yet on Suzuki's upcoming electric scooter, apart from these spy pics. However, considering the rising demand for electric scooters in the market, we do expect Suzuki to also get into the EV segment very soon.