- 47 min ago Nissan Magnite Concept SUV Unveiled: India-Bound Compact-SUV To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 1 hr ago Mercedes Unveils The AMG GT Black Series: Details & Specifications
- 2 hrs ago Tata Harrier To Receive Two New Variants XTA & XT+ Soon: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago Maserati Unveils The Ghibli Hybrid Sedan: Plans To Expand Its Dealership Network In India
- Movies Ashi Singh On Replacing Avneet Kaur In Aladdin: It Is Very Difficult As Fans Don't Accept You Easily
- Sports IPL 2020 likely to be organised behind closed doors in UAE: Report
- News 140 staff of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams test positive for coronavirus
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5S With Snapdragon 865+ SoC Teased On Weibo
- Finance International Flights To US, France To Resume This Month Through 'Air Bubbles'
- Lifestyle What Is Sodium Caseinate? Its Uses, Side Effects And Ways To Eat
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. (SMIPL) has introduced a new doorstep sales and service platform for its entire range of scooters and motorcycle in the country. The new platform will ensure to meet the customer demand, during and post Covid-19 lockdown.
Under the new program, Suzuki is offering its customers to purchase a new vehicle, choose to take test rides at the comfort of their homes, and existing customers can opt for after-sales service as well.
Buyer and customers looking to avail any of the services can visit the company's official website. The website has been seamlessly integrated to offer all the afore-mentioned services by the company. Alternatively, customers can also book the Suzuki two-wheeler product through a toll-free number. They also have an option to get the call connected to the nearest dealership in case the customer wants to visit the dealership.
The company claims that the platform offers a smooth and hassle-free buying experience. It is a simplified 5-step process where a customer will first choose the product, followed by the desired colour, then choosing the nearest dealership, mode of payment, and the final step choosing the date and time for delivery. The Suzuki at your doorstep program will be supported by dealerships over 112 cities across the country.
Speaking on the launch of 'Suzuki at your Doorstep' program, Mr Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd said, "We are pleased to introduce 'Suzuki at your doorstep' program that enables customers to purchase their desired two-wheeler as per their convenience through their mobile phones and laptops."
He further stated that the new program will ensure the safekeeping of its customers and the workforce. With online booking, doorstep delivery and service of the vehicles, the company aims to receive a positive response from customers and buyers due to the seamless experience that the platform offers.
Customers can book a scooter or a motorcycle of their choice by paying the booking amount and full payment of the ex-showroom price. The payment will be received by the company via an online gateway and a detailed invoice will be shared with the customer and respective dealer. The new program will also shortly offer easy online financing on online purchase of any vehicle.
In addition to this, the company will also carry out proper sanitization of test-rides vehicles to ensure everyone's safety and limit human contact. Existing customers can also opt for assistance to fix minor faults or for regular servicing excluding washing thorough the new platform as well. Customers who are within 5km radius of the dealership can avail doorstep vehicle pick up and drop service as well.
In related news, the company has increased the pricing of Access 125 and the Burgman Street 125 scooters in the Indian market. Both scooters have been updated to meet BS6 emission standards, we expect it could be one of the reasons behind the price hike — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Suzuki Doorstep Sales & Service Program Introduced For Bike & Scooters In India
Suzuki has introduced a new program to ensure the safekeeping of its customers during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. The new program offers an end-to-end solution to new buyers and existing customers for after-sales support. The company has taken most of its customer interaction to a digital platform to encourage contactless and social distancing during these unprecedented times.