- 7 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 8 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 11 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 11 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Suzuki Motorcycles has updated their two scooter offerings, the Access 125 and Burgman Street with a new digital instrument cluster which now features Bluetooth connectivity. Prices for the two scooters with the new Bluetooth connected digital console have been updated as well.
The Access 125 is now offered with a starting price of Rs 77,700 while Burgman Street is priced at 84,600. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new digital instrument cluster with the in-built Bluetooth-connected technology offers a host of additional features and information. Riders can connect to the scooters console via the brand's ‘Ride Connect' app, currently available only for Android OS.
The smartphone application, along with the connected technology offers riders features such as missed call alert with caller id, SMS and Whatsapp message alerts, turn-by-turn navigation, phone battery level display and ETA updates. The app itself further offers vehicle statistics, trip sharing information, last parked location and many other such smart features.
The two scooters will also be offered in a range of colour options to choose from. The Suzuki Access 125 is now offered in Metallic Royal Bronze, Matte Blue, Metallic Matte Black (no 2) and Pearl Mirage White. Similarly, the Suzuki Burgman Street is offered in Matte Blue, Metallic Matte Fibroin Grey, Pearl Mirage White, Metallic Matte Black (No 2) and Metallic Matte Bordeaux Red.
Apart from the above-mentioned updates, the Suzuki Access 125 scooter now also comes with LED positioning lamps as a standard fitment across both its variants.
No other changes have been made to either of the scooters. The two scooters continue to be powered by the same BS6-compliant 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled unit. It produces 8.5bhp at 6750rpm and 10Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, paired with a CVT transmission.
Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India said,
"We are pleased to introduce the All-New Access 125 and Burgman Street with Bluetooth enabled digital console capable of getting paired with your mobile phones. The technology has been developed keeping the requirements of today's young customer in mind, who always want to stay connected but don't want to compromise on his/her safety by using a phone while riding a two-wheeler."
He further added, "We at Suzuki Motorcycle India are committed to introducing innovative next-generation technology to add value to the overall riding experience of the customer. Suzuki Access 125 and Burgman Street have been among the top-selling scooters in their respective segments, known for their performance and features. We are confident that the new models with Bluetooth enabled digital consoles will increase customers' trust in the brand, as a result of getting additional useful and attractive functions."
Thoughts On The New Bluetooth Enabled Digital Console
The Suzuki Access and the Burgman Street scooters are popular offerings in the 125cc segment of the Indian market. Hence, the addition of the connected feature will definitely be a positive sign for their customers. The two scooters rival the likes of the TVS Ntorq 125 and the Honda Activa 125 in the segment.