- 8 hrs ago Hero Splendor+ Black & Accent Edition Launched With Personalization Options: Priced At Rs 64,670
- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Bookings Cross 15,000 Units Milestone: 57% Of Total Bookings From First-Time Buyers
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Official Unveil On October 21: Video & Details
- 12 hrs ago Tata Cars Finance Offers & Benefits During Festive Season: Flexible Repayment Options & More
- Movies Karanvir Bohra And Teejay Sidhu Ring In Twins Vienna And Bella's 4th Birthday With A Colourful Party
- News Harsh Vardhan's comments should not be taken as criticism of Kerala's COVID-19 management: CM
- Sports IPL 2020: Jos Buttler happy to get win on the board and bat at number five
- Finance 6 Business Ideas For Small Towns, Villages In India
- Lifestyle World Osteoporosis Day 2020: What Foods Are Bad For Osteoporosis
- Technology Realme Narzo 20A Review: Affordable Price, Big Battery Saves The Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In November
- Education DU SOL Admission 2020 For Undergraduate Courses Begins, Check Details
Suzuki Motorcycles India has launched a new colour scheme for its premium Burgman Street 125 scooter in the Indian market. The 2020 Suzuki Burgman Street 125 scooter now comes in a new 'Pearl Suzuki Medium Blue' paint scheme and is priced at Rs 79,700, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Suzuki Burgman Street 125 was updated to comply with the new BS6 emission standards, earlier this year. The updated engine now comes in the form of the same 124cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 8bhp at 6750rpm and 10Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm.
The Burgman Street 125 scooter also received an integrated engine start and kill switch with the BS6 update, allowing for better riding experience.
Apart from the new paint scheme, the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 scooter remains mostly unchanged. The premium 125cc scooter comes packed with features including the body-mounted windscreen, chrome accents on the front and rear body panels and upward-swept muffler design, all of which add to the visual appeal of the maxi-scooter.
The scooter also comes with LED headlamps, LED taillights, fully-digital instrument cluster, a large 21.5-litre glovebox with a DC socket for smartphone charging and aluminium footpegs for the pillion; among a few others.
Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India, said,
"Burgman Street is one of the premium flagship scooters from Suzuki Motorcycle India. It has been redefining luxury riding since its launch in 2018 in India. Backed by European scooter design language and advanced technology, Burgman Street represents comfort and style.
To further accentuate its bold and sporty look, we have introduced the Pearl Suzuki Medium Blue No. 2 colour edition of Burgman Street. It is our constant endeavour to bring in new variants to our products and offer the best features to our young discerning customers. We are confident that this new colour will find appeal especially amongst the youth given the sporty look for enhanced road presence."
Apart from the new blue colour scheme, the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 continues to be offered in four other paint schemes as well. This includes Metallic Matte Fibroin Grey, Pearl Mirage White, Metallic Matte Black and Metallic Matte Bordeaux Red.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Scooter
The Suzuki Burgman Street 125 is a premium maxi-scooter offering from the brand, first introduced in 2018. The Burgman Street 125 rivals the likes of the Honda Activa 125, Vespa SXL 125 and a few others in the segment.