- 22 min ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 2 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 4 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Movies When Alia Bhatt Confessed About Loving Sidharth Malhotra: I Love Him, There's No Stress; I'm Not Nachaoing Him
- News Kamal Haasan discharged following surgery, to resume poll campaign after rest
- Finance IRCTC To Resume e-Catering Services From February
- Sports IPL 2021: BCCI to host IPL 14 Auction on February 18, claims official; venue not decided yet
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Education UPSC Civil Services 2021: No Extra Attempt For Aspirants Who Missed Exam Due To COVID
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Suzuki Motorcycle India has released sales numbers registered by the brand for November 2020, in the country. The two-wheeler manufacturer has announced that the company has sold a total of 64,224 units in the previous month.
The two-wheeler subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan recorded 64,224 unit sales in November 2020. Out of the total sales, the brand sold 57,429 units in the domestic market and exported 6,795 units during the previous month.
In comparison to the 76,865 unit sales numbers for the October month, the company has registered 16.5 per cent fewer units during the previous month. Based on the month-on-month analysis, Domestic and export sales have been reduced by 14.5 per cent and 29.5 per cent, respectively during November 2020 in the Indian market.
The Year-on-Year sales of Suzuki two-wheelers have also taken a hit in the Indian market. The company had registered a total of 60,855 units during the same month, last year. This translated to about 6 per cent sale decrease during November 2020.
Mr Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd. said, "In November 2020, we sold 64,224 units in the face of steadily improving demand. The retail sales from our network show sustained growth in retail demand for Suzuki branded Two-Wheelers vis-à-vis last year as we gradually, but consistently, come out of the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic."
He further added, "We are also happy to share that this month also saw the launch of Suzuki's ultimate ‘Do-it-All' motorcycle, V-Strom 650XT ABS with the BS6 compliant engine. As we have got so many queries asking about its launch, hence we are confident that this news would have surely brought smiles to the faces of a lot of people eagerly waiting for us to add this motorcycle to our product portfolio again."
To help with the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic situation, the company has also announced a new service called Suzuki at your Doorstep. The service will help buyers purchase a new bike or scooter right from the safety of their homes.
In related news, Suzuki recently launched the V-Strom 650XT adventure-motorcycle in the Indian market. The new Suzuki V-Strom 650XT currently leads the brand's Big Bike segment in the country — here are more details.
Thoughts About Suzuki Motorcycle Sales For November 2020 In India
Suzuki Motorcycles has experienced a slight drop in sales during November 2020. However, the brand is looking to increase the sales number in the coming months by launching new products in the market. This includes the new connected technology for its scooter range and the new V-Strom 650XT adventure-motorcycle.