- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- 4 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Ninja 1000, Z650 & Gixxer 250 BS6 Bikes Launched & More
- 19 hrs ago Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- 19 hrs ago Volkswagen T-Roc Start Arriving At Dealerships Post Lockdown: Deliveries To Commence Soon
- Movies Ek Boond Ishq Fame Chhavvi Pandey Shares Horrifying Experience Of Abuse By A Man On WhatsApp
- Sports Suresh Raina opens up about sleepless night before Test debut
- News Mann Ki Baat: Modi acknowledges suffering of poor, migrants and labourers
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Lifestyle June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Suzuki Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd. (SMIPL) has announced that they have resumed operations in the country, starting from the 18th of May 2020. The company stated that since the 18th of May, Suzuki has been reopening dealerships across the country in a phase-wise manner.
As of 22nd of May, the company is said to have opened 50% of their dealerships in India. Suzuki Motorcycles India also confirmed that since the restart of operations, their dealerships have registered sales of over 5000 units, while more than 50,000 vehicles have been serviced.
The company is adhering to all safety and social distancing measures. Suzuki themselves have come up with a set of guidelines for all their dealerships to follow. Staff members at dealerships have to strictly follow the protocols and guidelines provided, ensuring the safety of themselves and of customers.
Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. said,
"We are pleased to resume our retail and dispatch services in almost all parts of the country except those in containment zones as per the Government directives. We have prepared extensive Standard Operating Procedures for the dealerships which include frequent sanitization and practising social distancing."
"We can assure our existing and potential consumers that it is entirely safe to enter the showrooms to buy new vehicles and get the existing ones serviced. Our utmost priority is to adhere to various preventive measures in order to maintain a safe operational environment across functions."
"We thank our customers for their continued love and support for the brand in these challenging times as well. In addition, for the convenience of our customers, SMIPL also plans to introduce various customer-friendly initiatives allowing easy ownership and extending support to our dealer partners."
Apart from the guidelines and safety protocols, Suzuki Motorcycles is also said to be looking at other measures and methods to limit human interaction as well.
Thoughts About Suzuki Motorcycle Reopening Dealerships Across India
As part of the relaxations in the lockdown regulations provided by authorities, Suzuki is slowly resuming operations similar to many other vehicle manufacturers in the country. Sales and service have resumed ensuring all protocols are followed, keeping the safety of customers and staff members as the top priority.