- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Suzuki Motorcycle India has announced that they have registered a total sales of 76,865 units in the month of October 2020. This compared to the sales during the same month last year is a 3 per cent increase.
The company stated that of the total sales last month, 67,225 units were from the domestic market. The remaining 9,640 units came from exports, which also registered a 15 per cent increase compared to October 2019.
Devashish Handa, Vice President, Suzuki Motorcycle India said,
"Suzuki's growth curve has continued into the month of October as well. The ongoing festive season has saw us achieve a 3% year-on-year growth for the month. We have surpassed our Sales Volume of last October."
"This is quite significant since in 2019, the predominant Festive Season from Navratri to Diwali was concentrated in the month of October unlike this year where it is spread over the latter half of October and going upto the earlier half of November. This makes us a little more optimistic about the demand recovery post pandemic."
The company recently introduced their popular 125cc scooter offerings, the Burgman Street and Access 125 models with a new Bluetooth-enabled instrument cluster. Both scooters now come with a smart instrument cluster which offers a host of additional functionalities such as call and message alerts, phone battery levels, turn-by-turn navigation, live vehicle statistics, last parked location and trip sharing information; among others.
Suzuki Motorcycle India also introduced new liveries on its Gixxer series, to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Suzuki brand, globally.
Devashish Handa, further stated, "On the product front in October, in addition to the introduction of the Gixxer Series in the new liveries, we also launched our new Bluetooth-enabled Access 125 and Burgman Street Scooters."
"We are confident that new launches will further support our growth and help us sustain the continually increasing preference for Suzuki Two Wheelers in India."
Thoughts On The Suzuki Motorcycle India Sales Report For October 2020
Suzuki has received a positive response for its recently introduced models in the Indian market. The company will be hoping that these new updates on their popular offerings will further help improve sales in the coming months as well.