- just now KTM Duke 390 Engine Case Breaks Open Completely While Riding: Watch Video Here!
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 3 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- News Himachal Pradesh Power minister Sukh Ram Chaudhary tests positive for COVID-19
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Sports Marquez broke arm plate opening window at home
- Movies CBI Files FIR Against Rhea Chakraborty In Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death Case
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Suzuki Motorcycles India has announced that they have registered a 37 per cent growth in monthly sales in July 2020. The two-wheeler manufacturer stated that they have registered 34,412 units of sales in the previous month.
Of the total 34,412 units of sales, Suzuki Motorcycles have registered 31,421 units from the domestic market, while the remaining 2991 units are from export sales. This compared to its monthly report of June 2020, is over 37 per cent growth in sales.
The company also stated that the company resumed all operations of its manufacturing facility on the 18th of May 2020. Since the restart of operations, the company is said to have received a warm revival in terms of demand in the Indian market.
The company is also looking to achieve pre-COVID-19 production and sales volume, starting from August 2020. However, as part of the ‘new-normal', the company will follow all the guidelines and safety regulations of the government.
All operations by Suzuki Motorcycles India will be done ensuring the regulation and norms are followed, while employees have been emphasised to practice social distancing and wear masks at all times.
Suzuki also attributes the rise in the demand of their products to their recently introduced ‘Suzuki At Your Doorstep' sales-service initiative. This program is available across a total of 279 dealerships in India, allowing customers to purchase Suzuki two-wheelers at the click of a button.
Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd. said,
"With the unlock phase, the automobile industry is now marching towards normalcy in terms of production, distribution and sales while continuing to adhere to all the precautionary measures.
From August 2020, we will try our best to achieve Pre-COVID-19 production and sales volume. We at SMIPL follow detailed operating guidelines in addition to the Government norms and regulations emphasizing on social distancing and making wearing of masks mandatory for all employees at all times."
The company recently announced the achievement of a new production milestone as well. The Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer announced the production of 50 lakh vehicles at its production facility in Gurugram. The 50th lakh vehicle was the Suzuki Gixxer 250SF MotoGP Edition — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Motorcycles India Sales Report For July 2020
Suzuki Motorcycles India has bounced back well from the struggles during the first half of 2020, amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. The company is expected to get back on track in terms of vehicle sales, starting this month. Suzuki even introduced the BS6-compliant Gixxer 250 and 250 SF models recently as well.