- 7 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 10 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 12 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- News Pakistan 'pernicious cradle of terrorism': India at UNHRC
- Movies Shruti Haasan Slams Bodyshamers; Says She's Had Plastic Surgery And Isn’t Ashamed To Admit It
- Technology HTC Wildfire R70 With Triple Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Sports Tokyo Olympics-bound Indian athletes attend workshop to learn Japanese cultural sensitivity
- Lifestyle Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Suzuki Motorcycles India has launched the Access 125 BS6 scooter in the Indian market. The new Suzuki Access 125 BS6 scooter is offered in two variants: Standard and Special. The standard variant of the BS6 Access 125 is priced at Rs 64,800 while the Special variant is offered at Rs 68,500. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The ‘Standard' trim of the scooter is further offered in a range of three variants: Alloy Drum Brake, Alloy Disc Brake and Steel Drum Brake. Similarly, the ‘Special' trim is offered in two variants: Alloy Disc brake and Alloy Drum brake.
Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India said,
"We have entered a new era of Suzuki Motorcycle India with the launch of our first BS-6 compliant product, the all-new Suzuki Access 125. We are proud to introduce the new family scooter ahead of the regulatory timeline and continue to work toward aligning our product portfolio with the new emission norms."
"Suzuki Access 125 is a major contributor to SMIPL's growth story and has received an overwhelming response from our customers. We believe that with the launch of All-New Suzuki Access 125 BS-6 compliant version, we will continue to meet and exceed our customers' expectations."
The Suzuki Access 125 is the brand's first-ever BS6-compliant product in the Indian market. The new scooter comes with an updated version of the same 124cc single-cylinder engine. It produces 8bhp at 6750rpm and 10Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm.
The new BS6-compliant scooter comes with Suzuki's Eco Performance Technology; combining excellent power delivery with enhanced fuel efficiency.
The scooter also comes with a host of other features. This includes LED headlamps, external fuel-filler cap, Eco Assist Illumination on the digital instrument cluster, Combined Braking System (CBS) and Fuel-Injection technology as well.
Suzuki has also updated the design of the Access 125, which now offers a larger footboard, improved under-seat storage area, additional chrome inserts all around the scooter, larger seat and slightly tweaked body graphics as well.
The 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 is offered in a range of colours as well. The ‘Standard' variant of the scooter comes in a range of five colour choices: Pearl Deep Blue, Metallic Matte Platinum Silver, Pearl Mirage White, Glass Sparkle Black and Metallic Matte Fibroin Grey.
The ‘Special' variant of the scooter, on the other hand, is offered in Metallic Matte Bordeaux Red, Metallic Dark Greenish Blue, Metallic Matte Black & Pearl Mirage White.
Thoughts On The 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 Launch In India
The Suzuki Access 125 is among the most popular scooters in the 125cc segment in the Indian market. Access 125 is also the first product from the Japanese brand in India to become compliant with the upcoming BS6 emission regulations.
The Suzuki Access 125 BS6 rivals the likes of the Honda Activa 125, TVS NTorq 125, Yamaha Fascino 125 and the Hero Maestro Edge 125.